[Idea] User-created Openworld Chat/Sex-game

liep

The concept:

An openworld online chat/sex-game, created and ran by the community.

A core-game would be built, very basic; A charactercreator, "bodyslide"-tool to translate clothing meshes to the game, an open 3d world and some basic animations. Now I know this sounds like a lot, but these days, everything is possible. Im imagining the core would be built with something like Unreal engine.

Aside that, a form of "marketplace" will be made aswell. It will feature usersubmitted items, that can be bought for a very modest ammount, helping to keep the game running, and gratifying the creator for his work. A submission will have to undergo a trialperiod, before becomming available.

I have some substantial savings I would be willing to put into the project.

Sensar Project.. Yeah, brb burrying myself in a hole. My idea was less "company", more community though, but I think a project of this scale, needs the orginasitorical spirit of a company. And yeah, I just made that word up! Anywho, nvm :)

Archived