How to instal just chosen animations from SLAL pack?

You can just remove the unwanted animations from the FNIS file in: meshes\actors\character\animations\name. You'll still see the animation in the SLAL menu but they don't count against your FNIS limit. I assume this is what you are looking for?

Yes because I instal pose player and fnis was crying and game has CTDs flu . I found FNIS.exe here from guys and this help but I want avoid another problems and want not a mess in game . I have FunnyBizness animations but I like maybe 50% of these and other are useless for me. 

Yeah I had the exact same problem. FNIS was complaining and I only wanted Funny's vampire feeding animations.

If you dont use it to this moment  and have you problems try it. This realy help me. fore post it oi midle of page.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animation-resources/page-225

Thank you. I know about FNIS XXL, but apparently it makes your game more unstable than the normal version so I'm staying away from it. What I described earlier worked for me. 

Btw. you can directly link to post by clicking at the top right post number to give you the url of the page and the post.

Thank you. I know about FNIS XXL, but apparently it makes your game more unstable than the normal version so I'm staying away from it. What I described earlier worked for me. 

Btw. you can directly link to post by clicking at the top right post number to give you the url of the page and the post.

I put it all just because they explain what and why :D . But still dont know can I cut SLAL packs? Because problem is back . No CTDs but after instalation Leito animations is FNIS error back. I go delete unwanted animations how you wrote . Same count what I instal now and will see.

EDIT : 100% work . thanks . Just must remember what I delete :D

Archived