[Request] Specific Breast Expansion Mod

So I've seen a few Breast Expansion mods, but I've noticed that there were none that acted as spells channeled to the target.

I'm hoping that someone could create such a mod where the spells were channeled, causing continual growth (or shrinking) while channeled.

Breast and Butt Size Scaling is very close to what I'm looking for. However, the spell effects block out some of the animation from being seen and you have to repeatedly cast the spell. If one felt like going the extra mile, perhaps you could add a spell where it expands your breasts while shrinking the target's.

• 3 months later...

So I've seen a few Breast Expansion mods, but I've noticed that there were none that acted as spells channeled to the target.

I'm hoping that someone could create such a mod where the spells were channeled, causing continual growth (or shrinking) while channeled.

Breast and Butt Size Scaling is very close to what I'm looking for. However, the spell effects block out some of the animation from being seen and you have to repeatedly cast the spell. If one felt like going the extra mile, perhaps you could add a spell where it expands your breasts while shrinking the target's.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25267-req-breast-absorb-spell/

Look through for the user created stuff. Basically modifies the macromancy code to the breast nodes so you have grow, shrink, steal, give, etc. It's pretty buggy but it's really the only thing we have so far other than some mod based ones.

Archived