[Request] Playable Female Falmer

So, I have an urge to play a Falmer character; not some wussy little Snow Elf ("Oh, dear, the Nords killed us! How sad!") but a REAL, terrifying Morlock-thing.

Now, there is a mod for that, but ti does not have a female version out, so I turn to you kind modders, and ask if you would be willing to take the FEMALE Falmer model from Better Shaped Female Creatures and rig it to the human skeleton, so that it can be equipped as a playermodel.

So I can play a Falmer woman who kills fucking dragons.

I can't exactly offer anything in return, unless you'd like some sexy posed screenshots set in my Falmer hut or something.

Well, if it is just something you want for personal use, I'll just look at their mod and see about rigging up the female falmer for you.  But if it is something you want to share with the community, then yeah, go get their permission first.  As a caveat, I am extremely busy with my teams centaur race, so not sure exactly when I'd get a chance to put it together.  My team is the one that produced Beasts of Tamriel and Sea of Spirits - I'm the rigger.

Well, if it is just something you want for personal use, I'll just look at their mod and see about rigging up the female falmer for you.  But if it is something you want to share with the community, then yeah, go get their permission first.  As a caveat, I am extremely busy with my teams centaur race, so not sure exactly when I'd get a chance to put it together.  My team is the one that produced Beasts of Tamriel and Sea of Spirits - I'm the rigger.

Oh. no, this was just for personal use!

They don't seem contactable, either...

Take your time, friend, with such skills I figure you're pretty busy. I've heard good things about Sea of Spirits!

Never heard of Beasts of Tamriel; have to check that out!

• 3 weeks later...

Now, I understand you're busy as anything, but I hope I'm not bugging you too much if I ask if you've found the time to work on this a bit?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived