First Person Camera Problem

Hey, I tried installing Deadly Reflex 6 the OMOD and the First person legs mod but that failed horribly and now I'm facing a big problem, my first person camera. It is positioned way over my head and I can't see my shield and sword. When going into free cam while in first person I saw that my body (no head, hands or feet) was tilted very much. I uninstalled the first person legs by deleting all of the included meshes and the esp and then I replaced the skeleton with the maximum compatibility skeleton but that didn't fix it. Could someone please help me fix my first person camera!

Hey' date=' I tried installing Deadly Reflex 6 the OMOD and the First person legs mod but that failed horribly and now I'm facing a big problem, my first person camera. It is positioned way over my head and I can't see my shield and sword. When going into free cam while in first person I saw that my body (no head, hands or feet) was tilted very much. I uninstalled the first person legs by deleting all of the included meshes and the esp and then I replaced the skeleton with the maximum compatibility skeleton but that didn't fix it. Could someone please help me fix my first person camera!

[/quote']

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36684

Try this skeleton. It maybe fix your problem.

Hey' date=' I tried installing Deadly Reflex 6 the OMOD and the First person legs mod but that failed horribly and now I'm facing a big problem, my first person camera. It is positioned way over my head and I can't see my shield and sword. When going into free cam while in first person I saw that my body (no head, hands or feet) was tilted very much. I uninstalled the first person legs by deleting all of the included meshes and the esp and then I replaced the skeleton with the maximum compatibility skeleton but that didn't fix it. Could someone please help me fix my first person camera!

[/quote']

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36684

Try this skeleton. It maybe fix your problem.

Thanks I'll try it out.

Thanks, I tried it and it worked, it also gave me some cool first person view of my hands and the head bobbing that I was in the immersive first person view mod had it worked.

• 2 months later...

Ni it's a patch for Deadly reflex v6.

But i found a solution to my problem.

Coronerra's Maximum Compatibility Skeleton.

You can dl it on Tes.nexus.

You shure your patch for deadly reflex 6 workd on deadly reflex 5?

Because the skeleton i have is not perfect (but you can play, because wihout, the camera was too much buggy).

Yes it will work. Growlf's "universal skeleton" is made from and replaced Coronerra's. The patch file is the 1st person only taken from Growlf's. :)

Ok ty i'll try it!

No you have it twists is not good.

I am going to put back the "skeleton" which I found because as expected that of "deadlyreflex6" makes totaly bugued the game.

It is the even worse than before.

Fail.

So, Coronerra's Maximum Compatibility Skeleton is the solution for DD5 (no 6).

It's not perfect but it's not bad too.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have the file? on nexus the file is made hidden i kinda get annoyed by this as i cannot use any weapon and bow except in 3rd person... but shooting a bow in 3rd person is like trying to walk through a wall!

Which skeleton are you looking for?

We have talked about 2 different ones in here.

Archived