[WW] Installation Error

So I have installed the latest wicked whims and it doesn't work, or at least not to what it should. I have tried all of the installation fixes, checking the resources.cfg file, etc. I uninstalled all of my other mods and the error seems to be with wicked whims itself. When I boot up the game it seem like a portion of it installed (sims will not be pixelated and will have anatomically correct parts) but that's it. I have tried so many things to fix it I am now at a complete loss. I am using Windows 10. Help would be greatly appreciated.

That would be helpful but I need help narrowing it down because I have done everything I can think of. Aside from what I have placed in the above post I will add what else I have tried from the help center.

1. I have unzipped and extracted the files. This is obvious as the mod partially works but not fully. 

2. I have checked for last exception docs. I have none from around this time.

3. I have started a new save in case that was the issue.

4. I have uninstalled and reinstalled The Sims 4

5. Mods are enabled, both options are clicked in game.

6. I have rebooted the sims many times to make sure the changing of options wasn't the issue. 

7. The mod is not a million folders deep, it is where it is supposed to be.

8. Updating/multiple mod versions are N/A in this case.

Any other tips as to what the issue is? Because I am definitely thinking it is an error with the mod itself if it partially works (again no longer pixelated and sims have anatomically correct parts.)

Archived