Devious Devices Invisisble

Guest Qwertyasdfzxc

Guest Qwertyasdfzxc

I asked this a while ago, however I'm hoping someone else's has had this problem.

Problem:

Very specific Devious Devices are invisible. Such items include Pony Boots, Corset, Rubber Dress, Gloves, and a few more. Most items work fine, I have run batch build on body slide and fresh installed many times.

Possible Solution:

I read on an old thread that someone got around this by manually placing the models and textures. However the .txt doesn't provide how to manually install.

If you can provide any solutions or ideas they will be appreciated. - Thanks, Qwertyasdfzxc

I've never had the issue and I always manually install my mods. All manual installing is, is the copying of a mod's files to the Skyrim\Data folder, letting them overwrite what is already there.

A small complication shows up with some mods when you unpack them. Its not a biggie, its just how the files are organized. Some are archived to make use of MO or NMM. You can easily tell which ones they are because the archives contain folders that are double digit numbered, such as 00 Core. I use MO on those. When MO unpacks things (according to the options you chose) it creates a folder named for that mod in MO's \mods folder. When you look inside the folder, you should see the .esm/.esp as well as any game folders, like Textures. Just copy those over to teh Skyrim\Data folder.

All I can say is, try manually installing Devious Devices Assets, then Devious Devices Integration and fianlly Devious Devices Expansion and then batch build them in BodySlide.

Remember to check Build Morphs.

Beyond that, I'd ask for help in the DD support thread.

All I can say is, try manually installing Devious Devices Assets, then Devious Devices Integration and fianlly Devious Devices Expansion and then batch build them in BodySlide.

Remember to check Build Morphs.

Beyond that, I'd ask for help in the DD support thread.

Thx man, i forgotten batch build with bodyslide

Archived