[Help] Trying to Figure Out SL Dangerous Nights Scripts

I have recently downloaded SexLab Dangerous Nights and want to make some changes to the mod scripts. But being bad and amateur at scripting I have a lot of trouble trying to figure out its scripts. I have watched some tutorials online but when I come to and look at this mod I have questions that I don't know who to ask for answers.

I know it may sound strange to ask this here, but is there anywhere I can get help for this one? Thanks.

(I will also post the message I sent to Hypnotik in case some else sees this and thinks he can also help.)

Thank you for willing to help. Very appreciated.

As you know, with SL Dangerous Nights, every time I sleep there will be a chance some enemies will spawn to rape me. First thing I want to understand / tweak is about the number of enemies spawned in each encounter (when "orgy" option is on). Ideally I want to make it 1-4 enemies to spawn (for both me and my follower, so total 2-8 enemies if I have 1 follower) for each encounter.

Now if we look at sldn2_upkeep.psc in the DangerousNight2.2\scripts\souce folder, on line 360 it says:

------------------------------------------------

int participants = (FollowerCount.GetValue() as int)
If MCM.FollowerOnly == false
participants += 1 ;plus one for the player
endif
NumberOfThreesomes = 0
If mcm.orgy == true && (Utility.RandomInt(1, 100) <= MCM.Orgy)
NumberOfThreesomes = Utility.RandomInt(1, participants)
endif
int NumberOfEnemies = participants + NumberOfThreesomes ;max possible numner is 10
int NumberOfFemales
If MCM.gender == "females Only"
NumberOfFemales = NumberOfEnemies
ElseIf MCM.gender == "males Only"
NumberOfFemales = 0
elseIf MCM.gender == "both"
NumberOfFemales = Utility.RandomInt(0, NumberOfEnemies)
endif
If iKindOfAttacker == 0
Alias_Aggressor1.GetRef().Disable()
Alias_Aggressor1.GetRef().MoveTo(Game.getPlayer())
Else

and later on it also says:

ElseIf iKindOfAttacker == 2 ;spiders
NumberOfEnemies = participants
int B = 0
int Z = 0 ; creatures are gender-less and can be just filled
While B == 0
If Z < 10 
Enemy[Z] = Spiders[Z]
Z += 1
else
B = 1
endif
endWhile

I think what this is saying is that, NumberOfEnemies controls how many spiders spawn in an attack, and NumberOfThreesomes = Utility.RandomInt(1, participants) means the number of your followers + yourself is the number of threesomes to happen. 

I have found that it seems unable to handle 4P or 5P animations, as I tested it by turning off all non-4P or 5P animations in SexLab then set orgy chance to 100%. And when I rest, the bandits will just show up, talk to me and stuck there not doing anything. How do I make this mod compatible with 4P and 5P animations?

Archived