Voices not playing

Did you install the LAPF without any modifications first to make sure you have it installed correctly?  Unless we know what you are tweaking, we are going to have a hard time helping you.

I took base LAPF for oblivion. It worked. But voices would not play for 9 out of 10 of the people i would fuck. Then I tried installing voice mods. That didn't do shit. Even tried using the LAPF spells that let you pick voices to use ingame. Preview mode showed voice tracks had voice. But the sex does NOT trigger the voices. Only the masterbation triggers the voices.

Post your full load order.  

As to voices.......there are not always going to be anything more than moans.  If you have custom races, then there definitely won't be more than moans, if that.

If you install the supplemental pack then you get text that pops up on screen with dirty talk.

Post your full load order.  

As to voices.......there are not always going to be anything more than moans.  If you have custom races, then there definitely won't be more than moans, if that.

If you install the supplemental pack then you get text that pops up on screen with dirty talk.

No when i say voices arent playing on oblivion I mean there aren't even moans. for anything.

Then you either did not install something correctly, or jacked with things and they are messed up.  Since you still have not provided the information we requested, we can't do anything but recommend you start with a clean oblivion install and reinstall the LAPF.

Archived