Can someone help analyze this custom hdtP vagina system and skeleton from this follower

Xaqq

so i did some research on this,

As some of you may know, Neisa: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75333/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D75333%26preview%3D&pUp=1

From some research into the comments section, someone has figured out that Neisa actually has her OWN custom skeleton and vag physics body that isnt uunp special or COS to go along with it. This apparently is from some obscure asian site that we don't know of and I have no idea what other stuff may be hidden inside.

After all Neisa has a seperate folder out side of the character folder in meshes. She even has her own seperate physics xml which is extremely buggy and causes her to stretch and disappear.

If anyone is kind enough to help me understand how those original nifs work and what files they reference (since they obviously reference her own special skeleton and xml instead of the default one you have installed in skse files...) I'd be really greatful. Basically I want to fix and patch Neisa but leave her intact as she was originally instead of just straight up dragging and dropping totally new nifs from AIO animated pussy mod.

Edit: notice how her body files are over 4000 kb large versus your typical 600 kb on UUNP special bodies.

femalebody_1.niffemalebodyNever.niffemalefeet_1.niffemalehands_1.nifPubicHairs.nifskeleton_femaleAA.nifnaisha.xml

• 4 weeks later...

the reason her body mesh is 4mb is because of the pubic hair lol quick look at their bones tells like they are meant to move with the opening of the pussy. the included xml is only for her hair. if you want to animate her vagina then you just need an xml which handles vaginadeep bones. most cbbe body vaginas would have a xml for that. you can always try the xml from uunp special to see if it animates the pussy properly, since it does have pussy02 bones for the labia opening. i don't use labias with the vaginadeep bones myself but i think those are the bones responsible for inflating the inside walls of the vagina like a loose sock lol, but using an xml that doesn't have those bones wouldn't stop the labia from opening/closing. there is no hdt havok path on the body meshes though so you will have to attach the xml yourself.

Archived