Handgun animation bug

Hi all,

I am currently receiving this weird animation bug that cause my character to hold a handgun as if it's a rifle.

I have no idea why this is happening. I have tried uninstalling ALL mods and even verify game integrity. It is still occuring.

I've check the game files, there doesn't seem to be anything that alters animations to my knowledge.

Any idea on how to fix this is greatly appriciated! Thank you.

post-537517-0-70773800-1497349756_thumb.png

Looks like you downloaded a replacer animation set. Look under Fallout4/Data/Meshes/actors/Character/animation/Weapons and see if theres any file named 10mm or handgun related there. Delete that file, then check Fallout4/Data/Meshes/actors/Character/_1stPerson/Animations for any related files as well.

Also check for any non-vanilla BA2 archives located in your data folder

Looks like you downloaded a replacer animation set. Look under Fallout4/Data/Meshes/actors/Character/animation/Weapons and see if theres any file named 10mm or handgun related there. Delete that file, then check Fallout4/Data/Meshes/actors/Character/_1stPerson/Animations for any related files as well.

Also check for any non-vanilla BA2 archives located in your data folder

There isn't anything in the meshes folder that alters animations. I don't even have a path that leads to character/animation. 

I'll check the BA2 archives I suppose. But even then I only have the DLCs' BA2 archives.

Archived