how to unapply overlay in sexlabUtil?

Hello, I've been using sexlabutil to apply a bit more splooge (as an overlay) at the start of animations and "until end of sex".  The overlay is still sticking around afterwards.  From what I know, the configuration files in the util for equip items has a code line for removing the item but overlays don't.  What am I doing wrong?

What you want to do for overlays is just assign the "default" overlay at end, which is 100% transparent. It's the texture that starts in all the overlay slots.

My oral sex-end cmd looks like this:

Cmd=overlaytc:Actors\Character\overlays\default.dds:face:3

I'm using a slightly outdated version of RaceMenu though so you might have to find the right folder path for the default texture yourself.

Hope that helps.

What you want to do for overlays is just assign the "default" overlay at end, which is 100% transparent. It's the texture that starts in all the overlay slots.

My oral sex-end cmd looks like this:

Cmd=overlaytc:Actors\Character\overlays\default.dds:face:3

I'm using a slightly outdated version of RaceMenu though so you might have to find the right folder path for the default texture yourself.

Hope that helps.

got it thanks!

Archived