Request for a geenhouse hub mod for followers

I think many people have already seen an interesting mod by Ninirim Flowerpot. As far as I understand, basically it is an outfit mod that replaces hands feet and body with a flower pot.

When I tested it in my game on a follower I had an idea of a mod. Here is the concept:

It might be interesting to make a mod that allows the player to plant his followers in such pots and to keep them in a greenhouse or to carry them along in the inventory (or in a special container for flowerpots, this container can be accessible through the inventory menu) in any time a flower pot can be dropped on the ground and activated (in sneak mod or with a message box) in order to extract a follower so that the he\she could follow the player again. Of course for such a mod flowerpots should be something other than outfits.

The greenhouse version and carry along version can be separate and independent or combined in a single .esp.

If it is a greenhouse, it would be great to build it in a separate world space with a garden and a small player house.

I am personally more interested in the greenhouse version…

The main purpose of this mod is to create a kind of hub (the greenhouse full of flowerpots with followers) there a player could come to choose a follower from a great number of followers gathered in one location without having a great negative impact on FPS rate. Besides it is just funny to plant many followers in flowerpots!

I am looking for a modder who will be interested in making a mod based on this concept.

Several images

e

my followers
post-1184024-0-62201400-1496927758_thumb.jpg

in flowerpots
post-1184024-0-92995700-1496927781_thumb.jpg
post-1184024-0-05989300-1496927821_thumb.jpg
post-1184024-0-44338200-1496927835_thumb.jpg

P.S.: I would like to ask for Ninirim’s permission but I was not able to contact Ninirim on his tumblr. So I do not know what he thinks about it. However the assets of his mod are not crucial – the meshes of the flowerpot and leaves could be replaced by other suitable meshes from vanilla game. So basically his mod has inspired the idea of another mod. I am not sure if his permission is required if his assets will not be used.

Please, let me know if I am wrong.

Archived