Bimbo lips?

with racemenu you can make them as big as you like. on the mouth section other than that i cant think on any mod.

I tried that however it seems to only increase the height rather then the width of the lips leading to very big when seen from the front but paper like when viewed from the side.

with racemenu you can make them as big as you like. on the mouth section other than that i cant think on any mod.

I tried that however it seems to only increase the height rather then the width of the lips leading to very big when seen from the front but paper like when viewed from the side.

i tried to get as close as i could but you are right its kinda hard to get, tried with a char that i have around sorry about no sexy armor im playing with a male char and i just change gender to try.

post-669739-0-77660900-1496898939_thumb.png

post-669739-0-29812300-1496898990_thumb.png

post-669739-0-98382700-1496899038_thumb.png

post-669739-0-07165200-1496899090_thumb.png

i tried to get as close as i could but you are right its kinda hard to get, tried with a char that i have around sorry about no sexy armor im playing with a male char and i just change gender to try.

Perfectly showcases the problem you can make them as tall or as wide as you want but theres no way to add a fullness/pop out to the lips. Maybe racemenu sculpt could work however i havent had much luck with it. Perhaps a way to add sliders or edit the face outside of game?

mind dropping that skin texture? :) 

i got them from the all in one hdt animated pussy by heroedeleyenda here on loverslab, once you are installing with NMM you can choose the body type the skin and the surface of the skin, as skin i choose real body and as surface for the skin y choose goosebumps.

post-669739-0-74591600-1496947007_thumb.png

post-669739-0-13011100-1496947009_thumb.png

The lips in skyrim are a bit to flat for my tastes

Is there any way to add more of a "3d" effect to them? Something similar to the below

https://goo.gl/images/TzBV0I

https://goo.gl/images/kAhXzb

https://goo.gl/images/FhplR7

isnt the correct slider to use "mouth depth"? you can put the mouth in or out with that slider.

looked into the game and best sliders for this are:

lip pout

lip height

mouth depth

and lip thickness

i got them from the all in one hdt animated pussy by heroedeleyenda here on loverslab, once you are installing with NMM you can choose the body type the skin and the surface of the skin, as skin i choose real body and as surface for the skin y choose goosebumps.

thank you much

im sure theres a simpler way to make it posible, but for now im kinda lazy to think.

lip depth

Is this an option in racemenu? (the word depth escaped my mind when writing most of the older posts)

try to use the sculp section. Racemenu has an option to inflate and deflate section you select with the mouse

post-669739-0-05112200-1497125839_thumb.png

post-669739-0-99817400-1497125886_thumb.png

post-669739-0-14045300-1497125933_thumb.png

im sure theres a simpler way to make it posible, but for now im kinda lazy to think.

lip depth

Is this an option in racemenu? (the word depth escaped my mind when writing most of the older posts)

yes

lip depth

yes

Hmm thats strange I swear I wouldve seen that slider. Ill check my skyrim tonight and re install racemenu

Archived