Please help with my load order.

So I've been downloading and trying to get about 105ish mods to work together for the past day or so, and I keep crashing either while the mods are loading or when I'm loading a save. I'm (clearly) new to the modding community and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me find the issue. 

(Sorry about having to attach the .txt file, not 100% sure on how to use the spoiler tag)

loadorder.txt

First move

morenastycritters.esp above sexlabnudecreatrues.esp

LOOT pretty much always places it below it even though it should go above it.

Then run fnis, not sure if you really need to but I tend to do so when I change the load order of any mod that affects animations, hell even if I add a new mod I will re-run fnis.

As you have all the DLC you might want to look at http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/? rather than the individual unofficial patches, which you seem to be missing some, from what I can see, you have the skyrim and heathfires single patches but no sign of the dawnguard and dragonborn one.

As for the spoiler tags, I think you need a certain number of posts for it to even show up, once it does, click on the green f looking icon on the left side of the font button, you will then get a box pop up with special bb codes or something like that, from the drop down list choose spoiler, you then get a box with text to be masked showing, paste whatever you want to be hidden inside the spoiler into that box, then click on ok, you can preview your post before posting it to see if it worked or not.

You could also look at crashfixes http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?, which may also sort out some of the ctd on load you are having, I do not know much about requiem, having never managed to get the patcher to run for it, you may or may not need to re-run the requiem patcher when you change load order, though you probably can not go wrong with doing so.