I don't see any reason to. Creating a Bashed patch is mainly so that leveled spawns from separate mods don't overwrite each other. Leveled weapons, leveled armors, leveled monsters, etc. There are only so many spawn points in the game so if you install monster mod A before monster mod B without creating a Bashed patch then you may never run into any monsters from mod A because mod B overwrote them all... or most of them.

At least, this is my understanding of a Bashed patch created thru Wrye Bash. Any mod not related to leveled spawns would be pointless for a Bashed Patch.

Unless you're talking about merging plugins with Wrye Bash, this is a whole different story. Too many plugins rely on masters and many more are unsafe for merging so I don't even want to get into this because I'm hardly an expert at it.