Making a game...

To try and keep this nice and succinct. I'm in the process of making a game but while I learn Daz in order to make custom renders I want to use alternative means to generate content now. Enter Skyrim. Assuming I got the permission and credited mod authors for using their work in my game, how likely is Bethesda to come for me? The game is and will always be free, but at some point I do want to make a patreon page, especially once I start releasing Daz content. 

Where am I, legally speaking, in Bethesda's eyes?

Well it wouldn't be set in Tamriel, I mean outside of the fact I'd be using Skyrim to make the scenes. 

Ok, so hypothetically let's say I release 2 versions of the game, totalling a few scenes in each version, then in the third version I add my own Daz renders. Would I need to replace all the renders if I wanted to put it on patreon?  Free of course.