: Breeze body not showing up

geekpaws

Forgive me if this has been asked before (I searched the forums but couldn't find it). I've got Breeze's body replacer and loaded it via FOMM's package manager, and chose the body selection info it offers, but in game that's not the texture I'm getting. Does anyone know where I need to stash the txts I want so they show up?

Thanks!

Stash txts? Don't understand what you are asking there.

If you install the body then you need use FOMM's archive invalidation. Toggle it off and then on (do it several times to make sure it works). Then the body and its textures should be there.

Stash txts? Don't understand what you are asking there.

If you install the body then you need use FOMM's archive invalidation. Toggle it off and then on (do it several times to make sure it works). Then the body and its textures should be there.

I meant what folder to copy the textures I want so they show up in game.

I toggled AI in FOMM, but nothing changed. It's worked before, but not with sexout. It's only cosmetic, but if there's a fix, I'd like to implement it. :>

Again your not making any sense there. Dumping textures into a folder won't get them into your game no matter what folder you put them into if you don't have a mesh that uses them and an esp that points to the mesh. If you installed thing correctly and archive invalidated then try starting a new game to see if they show up.

If they don't show up then you installed things wrong and need to go back to square one and start over.

Again your not making any sense there. Dumping textures into a folder won't get them into your game no matter what folder you put them into if you don't have a mesh that uses them and an esp that points to the mesh. If you installed thing correctly and archive invalidated then try starting a new game to see if they show up.

If they don't show up then you installed things wrong and need to go back to square one and start over.

Well, Breeze has always worked before; the only thing different is that I'm using sexout now. I've been using Breeze for a couple years now without a hitch, so I think it's installed correctly.

I'm getting the mesh I expect, just with the wrong texture. I thought there might be a texture set pointing the game to a different texture than the one I chose through Breeze, in which case I could rename the preferred texture and substitute it. I've done that plenty of times, and it's worked. I just haven't been able to find the unwanted texture to replace it, or figure out why the game is using the mesh I want but not the texture.

Not a big deal. I'm more curious now than anything.

Hey! Thanks for muddling through with me trying to fix this. I did try all the options for Sexout through the MCM, including clean saves and toggling Archive Invalidation. But I finally "solved" the problem by creating a new race for the one NPC I was fiddling around with all this for, and that's actually going to let me do more things that I wanted to do with him, anyway. So...it's kind of an extreme workaround, but it does work, so I'm not complaining. :D

But thanks for sticking with me and asking questions and trying to help me figure it out! I really appreciate that. :)

• 3 months later...

Archived