Help with LChar ...

I'm hoping someone who's a lot more up on the Creation Kit can help me with this problem.

In my personal version of Skyrim I see the Bretons as Tamraiel's Ferengi. All about profit. I guess I got that ideal from Belathor who would even sell his own mother.

Anyhow, I decided that all merchants, with the exception of the Caravans, would be Breton. So I used the Creation Kit and made it happen.  This worked great for the most part with a couple of small exceptions where Bretons were speaking in elf voices. But that could be ignored. smile.gif

Then, since Bretons are small in size they're expertise in thief should be more along the lines of the art of swindle rather than taking by brute force. So I changed all the bandit Bretons into Orcs, which are anything but small in size and much more suited for the job.

I did the same thing in this case as I did in the case of the merchants which was to change nothing but the race. Everything else I left as it was. And it worked great with the unique characters. But with the level characters in the case of the bandits, well, not so great as the attached photo shows.

In a lot of cases I got this weird body/head color mix. It's different than the gray face-gen glitch which I know how to fix. (control and F4 then walaa!)

Does anyone know of any fix for this? I'd sure appreciate it.  

post-441175-0-82226200-1495685385_thumb.jpg

I'm hoping someone who's a lot more up on the Creation Kit can help me with this problem.

In my personal version of Skyrim I see the Bretons as Tamraiel's Ferengi. All about profit. I guess I got that ideal from Belathor who would even sell his own mother.

Anyhow, I decided that all merchants, with the exception of the Caravans, would be Breton. So I used the Creation Kit and made it happen.  This worked great for the most part with a couple of small exceptions where Bretons were speaking in elf voices. But that could be ignored. smile.gif

Then, since Bretons are small in size they're expertise in thief should be more along the lines of the art of swindle rather than taking by brute force. So I changed all the bandit Bretons into Orcs, which are anything but small in size and much more suited for the job.

I did the same thing in this case as I did in the case of the merchants which was to change nothing but the race. Everything else I left as it was. And it worked great with the unique characters. But with the level characters in the case of the bandits, well, not so great as the attached photo shows.

In a lot of cases I got this weird body/head color mix. It's different than the gray face-gen glitch which I know how to fix. (control and F4 then walaa!)

Does anyone know of any fix for this? I'd sure appreciate it.  

For the bretons.. Just change the voice type of the npcs that you changed to breton.. to a different VTCK - Voice type.  Like MaleCommoner.  or just have them use the same voice as the ones you liked.

For the orcs.. make sure they are not using Breton assets.. like the breton eyes.  You may still need to CTRL F4 them for the most part.. because they should have associated facegendata files that you will probably need to override.