Memory/Pagefile/Save weirdness using MO and full load +

OK, so this is tolerable, and has been happening since I switched over to Win10 and SSE.  I will be playing along without any issues for a couple of hours, and I will start noticing that dialogue options will not show up correctly when talking to NPCs.  The game is running fine, with no other noticeable problems.  I save the game and try to reload, but all of the saves in the list will show up as corrupted.  I quit the game and restart, then can load any of the saves that had previously shown up as corrupted.  This has been happening for a very long time, and is independent of the mods loaded.  I have run the game without any mods loaded and have the same issue, though at a much slower rate of occurrence.  

I am running 32gb of the correct memory for my system.  I had an extra 32gb sitting around for another system I was working on, so I swapped it (same memory) and have the same issues.  I have switched from system managed page/swap file, to user specc'd and back to system managed without a change.  My page/swap file is running off of my HD0 SSD with plenty of free space (>30gb free).   I am focusing on the memory and page/swap file because it is manifesting like my system is running out of memory, even-though task-manager/performance monitor is showing relatively low memory usage ~10GB combined.  I have MO and Skyrim installed on D Drive, which is a 300gb partition on 7200rpm SATA 1TB Drive, with plenty of disc space.  My saves are stored on C Drive (SSD) and my profile is linked through my user/apps data/mod organizer link, through to the D Drive shortcut for ModOrganizer2Data folder as described through the detailed MO set-up instructions for SSE/FO4.  I think that the problem has to be related to that link style configuration in my user folder on C Drive, but have not found any concrete technical reason that this would be the case.

I also get weird MO crashes if I run something like FNIS and then attepmt to start Skyrim, without first shutting down MO then restarting it prior tot he Skyrim launch.  The errors I get indicate that there is not enough free memory to perform the requested action, or that there is not enough memory to write the MO.INI file in the D Drive, which is ludicrous.  As a side note, if I have a browser open while I play Skyrim, the browser will crash after a while and say that it ran out of memory, even though I will still have at least 16GB free.

Is anyone else running into this, or has anyone else corrected this type of issue?

Its not a game breaker for me, just a pain in the ass.  Any insights will be appreciated.

~Wulf

Never run into any of those issues.  The only issue I have seen that might be related is that for me at least, the first time I run SE after rebooting my computer it doesn't find any of my mods.  If I exit and then rerun SE it works fine.  I'm using MO as well.  I did have some saves get corrupted before I figured out that's what was happening.  I installed a mod that replaces the main menu screen as a reminder to myself.  Any time I run the game and get the vanilla main menu I know I have to exit and rerun the game or it's not going to work.

Archived