here's a pic of my progress on dress that I am making for the HFOB.

attachment.php?aid=13565

I am having problems lining up the textures on the seams, if anybody knows a way that could help me fix this then I would be more than welcome.

attachment.php?aid=13566

post-7393-13597877502372_thumb.jpg

post-7393-13597877503067_thumb.jpg

Good going! Rather easy to be patient if a new update comes along a few hours later... I'll install this as soon as possible.

Is the esp in the original post the most recent one, including the new armors? Because the new equipment has so many downloads already but the esp hasn't. In case the new items aren't included yet, I'll edit my installed esp myself by adding those.

Help please.:huh:

How to properly install this mod?:blush:

Download .esp file, and all of the .7z files.

Then if you have oblivion mod manager press create button and press add file button and load the .esp file. Next, press add archive button and load the .7z files. Name the mod and then press create omod. Then activate it in OBMM and check mark the .esp file on the oblivion data files screen when you load up the oblivion.exe.

If you do not have OBMM then just manually install the .esp file in the oblivion data folder and drop the meshes folder and the textures folders from every archive into the data folder and overwrite both folders when it asks you to.

Help please.:huh:

How to properly install this mod?:blush:

If you do not have OBMM then just manually install the .esp file in the oblivion data folder and drop the meshes folder and the textures folders from every archive into the data folder and overwrite both folders when it asks you to.

The original mod is needed?

confused.:huh:

• 2 weeks later...

With school going on now this project has slowed almost to a crawl but I have some pics to share of my progress. Just don't expect it to be out soon because I have to redo the textures for the main bodysuit which is very difficult and I had weighting problems with the silver liner that is from the original outfit. So I might not include it unless someone can help me with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just added the Samus Zerosuit to this mod. Just download the esp file and the HFOB Armor Compilation p3.7z and it should be added in with the others. I know I have been teasing you guys with the ninja suit but I am having a difficult time getting all the parts to behave in the game and the texture map is a mess. It is too much of a headache and that is why I moved on to the Zerosuit. As always I welcome any feedback because it helps me know what I can do to make this mod better.