No collisions? what am I missing?

I'm pretty new to the mod world, slowly getting the hang of stuff, but one thing I haven't been able to figure out is at least half of my sex scenes just involve the penis waving around in the general vicinity of her butt, or occasionally visibly poking through her stomach.

While hilarious, they're lacking a certain eroticism. ;)

Can anyone tell me from my description what I'm missing here?  some sort of physics mod or something..?

Sounds about right to be honest, most animators use different body proportions to allign their animations to (me included, hell I'm even using my own custom body for that matter)

Because of that reason you can use the sexlab included hotkeys to move actors a bit in scenes to allign actors a bit yourself to create a more realistic sense of a sex scene, just check inside sexlab's MCM what those hotkeys are.

And FYI there is a physics mod (mainly used for penis X vagina physics) but that won't fix the problem you're describing here, you can check it over here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/ or get the hang of learning bodyslide and create a body using the "unified UNP special" body preset inside bodyslide.

Try changing schlongs up or down in Sexlab MCM menu or press pageup or pagedown key.I also had same problem( penis sticking out of belly or hips). Or you can adjust the position of actors through hotkey (L) or (;) or through MCM menu > sexlab>animation..Change their upward/downward or forward/backward or sideways depending on situation. This helped me adjust their position but if your character or female counter part has big Boobs their may not be collisions and actors hand passes through it.

Archived