Help Radiant prostotution debela

"Certain types of NPCs will also be involved in prostitution. By default, only NPCs wearing the tavern wench outfit will do it, but the player can get a special amulet of Dibella from an innkeeper to tag other NPCs as prostitutes. These NPCs will then occasionally offer their services to other NPCs, and may also be solicited by the player."

That's what it says under the mod but how the heck do i go about doing it .i tried selling it, pickpocketing it etc and it dose not work so how do i fix and or do this i really wanna turn the whiterun market into whores.

Well you actually have to get them to WEAR it I'd imagine. Open the console with the ~ key, and click on the NPC in question. Make sure it has selected THEM, not you, your own hit box is much larger than it looks like with the console open, so First Person view helps.

Get the console code for the item. (help "(whatever that amulet was called)")

Then, with that npc still selected...

equipitem (amulet console code here) 1

This will force them to put it on.

Alternatively, you can force them to be a follower briefly using Extensible Follower Framework or another follower mod of your choice, and use that to get into their inventory. But you get the idea. Putting it in their pocket is likely not enough, they have to WEAR it, which means equipping the item.

It's hard to enforce NPCs wearing things... their AI tends to equip the 'strongest' or 'best' item of that type that they have, upon finding an item or picking one up, so if an NPC has what the game considers to be a 'better' item in that slot, you may need to remove that item from them or take it away as well.

Archived