UNP and co

Hello,

Using CBBE, I want to try another female body mod. UNP, and especially 7Base looks tempting but wanted avoid errors and bugs, someone could give me steps to install it.

By the way, is there bodysliders for UNP- 7 Base ?

Swapping from CBBE to UNP is easy.

Just replace the CBBE femalebody, femalehands and femalefeet .nif meshes AND all the femalebody_1 and femalehands_1 texture files with UNP ones.

For armors, you'll need to find UNP versions of that armor.

Swapping from CBBE to UNP is easy.

Just replace the CBBE femalebody, femalehands and femalefeet .nif meshes AND all the femalebody_1 and femalehands_1 texture files with UNP ones.

For armors, you'll need to find UNP versions of that armor.

So I don't need to uninstall CBBE ?

For armors i'm using Remodeled Armors from Chrono Trigger (something like that) and Bikinis from Nisetanaka.

The CT77 armors (Chrono Trigger) have UUNP bodyslide files available (I use them too)

I switched from CBBE to UUNP because UUNP gives me so many options.

Here's a hint, if you're going to make the switch:

Build your UUNP BODIES using the -zeroed sliders- preset (It comes included in the newer BodySlide versions)

Then rebuild your CT77 armors and Bikinis also using the zeroed sliders preset

REMEMBER to tick the box in BodySlide that says "Generate Morph Files" 
(or something like that...it's right next to the "Batch Build" button)

If you now use Racemenu on your female character and change her shape from the default UUNP (like... to 7B, or 7B Cleavage, or UNPB or any of the UUNP included presets for UNP shapes) all of the armor you built will automagically morph to fit the new shape ON YOUR CHARACTER, while leaving the others alone.

If you use EFF for a follower framework you can use the Command -> Tattoos option to open the racemenu sliders for your follower and make THEIR shape unique too, and guess what....her armors will morph to fit as well.

It will take you some time to go through each of the CT77 armors if you want to look at the Zaps for removing unwanted parts of the armors, but you only really need to do it once.

REMEMBER to generate the morph files!

Archived