Adding sounds to items?

I've been experimenting again with GECK...which is usually pretty dangerous, but I've ben marginally successful as of late with item manipulations.

My question revolves around the Sexout Buzz sound effect and how I can attach it to a piece of apparal such as a vibrator or dildo from another mod.

So far I've been successful in creating new item echancments and attaching them to said item, and I've identified and located the target sound file, but I can't figure out where I need to go to associate it with the item and have it trigger upon equipping it.

Anyone have experiance in this?

I know having a character walking around buzzing constantly is going to get old fast, but this is more of an educational venture to better learn GECK.

OK, thanks Pride, its a start. Basically it sounds as if I need to associate the script with the item. I wasn't looking at scripts initially.

Since I have your attention though, another question about the sexout vibrator script.

Does the script just play the sound clip or does it also factor in lust surpression?

Archived