Can't move/stuck after DAYMOYL/Defeat/SD+?

jlaak222

I've run this a couple of times and can't exactly find the conflict anywhere in my mods. After I am transported after blackout in Defeat/DAYMOYL I can't move from the spot I spawn at. I can jump/do actions/run in place but I can't physically move my character from the spot. Has anyone run across this before?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes.

But I have been unable to relyably replicate it so know little more.

I think what is happening is something is interupted the Defeat sequence and then once interuptted it doesn't restart properly and you get stuck.

But it could be defeat interupting something else I guess.

Or just modded skyrim being complex and tempremental.

....needless to say, I'm now watching this thread with interest ;)

Resetting the player state in the Death Alternative MCM menu usually fixes this.

As for the cause I have no clue, doesn't happen to me that often, but it still does sometimes.

Another thing that sometimes happens is that my char or another involved NPC goes all Exorcist on me, floating up against all rules of gravity and twisting their extremities in weird angles.

I usually blame either DA or Defeat, but in the end I just don't know. I just leave the room, come back in and pretend it didn't happen. ^^

Archived