SOS Problem : Schlongs freezing.

Major44Mik

So my problem is that the schlong of my male character is freeze, even in the animation. I'm using Osex. I'm using Joy of Perspective too, and when im in first person my schlong is totally ragdoll with no problem. I hope you guys have the solution to this problem, thanks in advance. I also tried to re-install SOS and replace the skeleton, but it was useless.

Same problem like him : The schlong floats stationary in mid air, also while the player is moving slightly while standing the schlong doesn't move with him.  Another issue is that sometimes the schlong stretches across the screen.  While having sex on the floor or ground, the shlong remains at standing level and the skin stretches.  I also noticed that while walking and jumping, the testicles remain at the same height, stretching and still attached.  Can you please let me know what I need to fix this.

post-1239859-0-31878900-1493190353_thumb.jpg

post-1239859-0-89040000-1493190355_thumb.jpg

Choose the HDT one; you're generally good with the default options in the installer.

When using Mod Organizer, make sure that on the left hand side, XMPSE has the highest priority of all mods, i.e. is at the very bottom of the mod list, just above "Overwrite".

Finally its working ! Thanks !

Archived