Having a threesome with PC and 2 same NPCs

I'll try my best to explain what I'm trying to do.

I've recently downloaded a follower mod and I would like to have a threesome with 2 of those same NPCs, but no matter how hard I try I just can't do it. I've tried with Sexlab Matchmaking and another mod which I forgot the name of, but the animation won't start. I've also tried making them both aggressive to me in order to trigger the Defeat threesome but it just doesn't work.

What am I doing wrong?

Have you successfully had a threesome with two other vanilla game NPCs?

Have you opened the console and looked for any sexlab error messages there? If the custom follower mods do not have a race supported by Sexlab you should see a message about that, or that another animation is already running.

Maybe link the mods you're using?

I have the same issue ! It seems group animations previews are not supported by vanilla sexlab framework and those matchmaker mods also won't work. The only thing that worked for me was the Mass matchmaker, however it only displays random animations, you can't select your preffered one, so that suck also...

I have the same issue ! It seems group animations previews are not supported by vanilla sexlab framework and those matchmaker mods also won't work. The only thing that worked for me was the Mass matchmaker, however it only displays random animations, you can't select your preffered one, so that suck also...

I think the matchmaker spells should work, though the preview in the mcm does not.  You might try the mod "Follow Me for Sex" for selecting sex companions and "Sexlab Tools" for picking which animation you wish to see.

Sorry for that. The mod in question is a 2B follower mod. I've also used Zzz to pair the couples but nothing happens.

Yes I've had threesomes with other NPCs, and yes I can have sex with one 2B but not two..

I believe the issue here may be that they are the exact same npc (same FormID in the creation kit) so the framework thinks they are already added to the animation, and adding the same one again just overwrites the previous. How to fix this would be to open the 2BFollower esp in creation kit and duplicate the 2B NPC, changing the form ID, however you may leave the name the same. Then place this new 2B next to the original, Highlight the NPC under actor the Actors category, and hold CTRL + F4 to export facegendata. That will create a duplicate with the same body, but new FormID

Sorry for that. The mod in question is a 2B follower mod. I've also used Zzz to pair the couples but nothing happens.

Yes I've had threesomes with other NPCs, and yes I can have sex with one 2B but not two..

I believe the issue here may be that they are the exact same npc (same FormID in the creation kit) so the framework thinks they are already added to the animation, and adding the same one again just overwrites the previous. How to fix this would be to open the 2BFollower esp in creation kit and duplicate the 2B NPC, changing the form ID, however you may leave the name the same. Then place this new 2B next to the original, Highlight the NPC under actor the Actors category, and hold CTRL + F4 to export facegendata. That will create a duplicate with the same body, but new FormID

That's a bit extreme and I believe I won't be able to do this. Isn't there some kind of mod to fix this? Or just another easier way to work this out?

Not effectively, no. You could duplicate the new NPC in TESVEdit, however you would still need to load the CreationKit in order to export the facegendata, otherwise you will get the gray face bug on the new NPC. If your not comfortable with doing this, you could link the mod to me in a PM, and I could do it for you and send the .esp. I only ask that you do not try to publish the new .esp in respect of original creator. (personal use only)

Not effectively, no. You could duplicate the new NPC in TESVEdit, however you would still need to load the CreationKit in order to export the facegendata, otherwise you will get the gray face bug on the new NPC. If your not comfortable with doing this, you could link the mod to me in a PM, and I could do it for you and send the .esp. I only ask that you do not try to publish the new .esp in respect of original creator. (personal use only)

I believe it's the one on Nexus which is this link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83271/?

I would be really grateful if you could do it for me :)

So do I place the .esp you changed into the data folder just like any other mod?

How do I spawn both the followers at once though? Would need one to have a different name so that I can use the help command

Ok so what I did was duplicate the 2B npc, her original location is Whiterun in Jorvaskr so I simply placed the duplicate next to her, you will find both of them there. Just install my file like you did the other one, allowing it to overwrite the esp and meshes.

attachicon.gif2B Follower CBBE HDT-83271-2-5B.7z

I haven't tested it but it should work fine. Let me know if it doesn't

They don't look the same sadly..

post-398929-0-69210400-1493308703_thumb.jpg

I will double check it, must have reverted to a default race somehow.. She should be an exact clone..

Edit- Just realized that she is made from a custom player character with Racemenu, then imported using SPF command into the Creation Kit.  Unfortunately without the original character data she cant replicated. I would suggest contacting the original creator on the nexus page and asking him/her to create a 2nd one for you. 

Sorry I could not help

Archived