Mod not showing up in game even though it's clearly in data folder

Xaqq

I've been trying to get http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54989-luxury-collection-for-uunp-hdt-bodyslide-2016119last-update/page-1 (luxury collection UUNP hdt) to work for hours now.

For some reason even though I manuallly downloaded the file, with all the esm and esp files in the right location, built everything in bodyslide properly, the game refuses to show the items in game. I can't even find them in console command or additem menu. It's as if I didnt install the file at all.

anyone know what may be causing this issue?

This may sound stupid or incredibly simple, but did you make sure the esp/esm was enabled? in my experience, manually installing a mod means having to go through the skyrim launcher or your mod manager and manually activate the esp. 

i only tried to manually install the mod since NMM install wasnt working either.

can u quickly explain what you mean by "enabling" the esp/esm?

Archived