Need help with Atomic Beauty Conversion

hieunj

Can someone give me a basic step by step tutorial on how to convert CBBE armors to Atomic Beauty via the Bodyslide Studio? Everything is up to date.

Specifically I'd like to have my custom slider preset included so its not the default AB body.

OKAY!

So when you made your custom preset I assume you made it with outfit studio right?

When you saved your work you should have been given an .osp file of your custom body. If all this is checked and good to go, then proceed.

1. Open up BodySlide

2. Open up Outfit Studio

3. Go to File > New Project

4. It will ask you to choose a reference body.

5. Browse for your body and choose the .osp file for your body

6. Should be located in Data > Tools > BodySlide > SliderSets OR SliderData

7. Once you choose the body, hit next or okay

8. The next window in outfit studio should then prompt to load a nif file.

9. Load the nif file for the outfit you want to fit on that body

10. Once you choose the nif file, you clothing will appear.

11. It may appear in the general area of your body or above your body

12. If it's above your body, highlight all the meshes of the outfit, right click, choose move, and change the "z" value to -120. You may still need to tweak the position but this is a good starting point.

13. Once the outfit is in the general good position, you can now start fitting the outfit onto the body by using the expand tool (look like a circle with a bump) or the pinch tool (looks like a circle with a bite out of it)

14. Once the outfit fits perfectly onto your body, highlight all the meshes in the meshes tab (except for the body), right click, and choose "Copy Bone Weights".

15. Let it load a bit

16. Then, while the meshes are still highlighted, go to Slider > Conform All

17. Let it load

18. Once that is finished you are done! Remember to Save as and make sure that the name of everything is the exact same name of the outfit you are intending to replace using your body preset. Even the folder name has to be exact.

19. When it finished saving, load up bodyslide and check that it worked

20. When you see that it works, load up FO4 to see if it worked!

Thank you, however I'd like to also have the option of adjustable sliders by the end of the day ><

If you made your custom body with adjustable sliders, then the osp file of your body should still have those sliders present.

• 1 year later...
20 hours ago, Rensana said:

Is there a quick easy way you can make all fit that one body?

Doing them one at a time is unpleasant 

If by all that fit one body, you're asking after a batch process to convert many outfits at once from vanilla to CBBE or CBBE to Atomic Beauty or some variation of that - then no.  Not at this time, that I'm aware of anyway.  The process to convert an outfit from one body type to another, while generally following the same steps - is a repeatable process, actually performing the conversions is different and unique to each outfit.  The steps that @SunJeong outlined, specifically steps around positioning and custom fitting - are just that: custom.  Each outfit will require a different amount of work to be performed to clean it up and fit it to the body in various shapes and slider settings.  This simply cannot be scripted to be done en masse and still produce quality results.

Archived