Some CBBE conversions not showing any presets

Shinkichi

Hello!

I've been modding Skyrim for quite a while, but recently a problem came up. Well, actually I had this problem a long time ago but it didn't bothered me that much since it wasn't persistent. I've used several awesome CBBE Bodyslide conversions of various outfits, and it all worked great. But sometimes I download some CBBE Bodyslide conversions, for which presets don't show up at all. So I can't build or batch built them to work for CBBE body I'm using. I tried to look everywhere for that problem, but I didn't see it anywhere. I'm probably doing something horribly wrong, so sorry for such a noob question.

CBBE Bodyslide conversion that worked for me just fine was for example Gwelda (Little) Red Riding Hood Outfit UUNP - CBBE. One for which presets don't show up is for example Adventurers Mashup Compilation.

Hello!

~snip~

CBBE Bodyslide conversion that worked for me just fine was for example Gwelda (Little) Red Riding Hood Outfit UUNP - CBBE. One for which presets don't show up is for example Adventurers Mashup Compilation.

Okay so there are slider sets for the Adventurers mashup, they just haven't been assigned to a group. You can batch slide them by selecting Unassigned in the groups selection and batch building.

Or you can create a group for them in the group manager by by entering a name to the left of the add group button then hitting the button, this will give you a new group with that name, now you have to fill the group with the existing slider sets for the Adventurers mashup. To do this select the new group you just created then go to right hand panel and select all the relevant slider sets (it helps if you know what to look for by opening the calienteTools folder and progressing down to the slider sets folder which will give you the names to look for) then add them to the new group with the ADD button under the right hand pane. Then, joy of joys, you have to save the new group using the button at the top right of the group manager window which is labelled "SAVE AS", i advise using somewhat relevant name sets as it can be confusing when you have a lot of groups.

REMEMBER TO PUT THE NEW GROUP INTO THE MODS CALIENTETOOLS FOLDER! Or you will have to redo this every time theres an update to Outfit studio.

EDIT: SO in the end you should have in the mod itself a folder CalienteTools>Bodyslide>

SliderSets

SliderGroups

ShapeData

Archived