Discolored Hands, Feet, and Vaginas

Devorax

So some of the NPC's edited by the Bijin mods and The Ordinary Women seem to have discolored hands, feet, and vaginas. I'm using Ultimate NPC Overhaul and Ethereal Elven Overhaul as well. On top of this, I'm also using the UUNP Special bodies from the All in One HDT Pussy mod. I tried copying and pasting the body meshes and textures from the All in One mod to the BIjin and Ordinary Women mods so that the NPC's featured in the mod have HDT bodies too.

The HDT stuff works fine, but the there's strange discoloration abound.

Desktop%2004.11.2017%20-%2013.17.19.01_zDesktop%2004.11.2017%20-%2013.17.34.02_z

Some only have discolored vaginas (like the NPC's featured in Bijin Warmaidens), while others display all three discolorations on their bodies.

How can I fix this? What are the specific mesh/texture files I need to copy from All in One and paste into the Bijin/Ordinary Women mods?

I have them loaded in this specific order on both the left and right panels of Mod Organizer:

Ultimate NPC OVerhaul

Ethereal Elven Overhaul

The Ordinary Women 

Bijin Mods

This order is the only way I've found to make all four mods compatible without gray faces. Is it possible that the problem is compatibility, and not textures/meshes?

Try:

UNP Texture Blender

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30759/?

and follow all instructions from there. (I think you know how to work with Mod Organizer). I hope you installed "BodySlide and Outfit Studio" used all through MO

I looked at the instructions and I'm missing the UNPBodyColor.png thingy in step five.

1) Navigate to your "skyrim|data|CalienteTools|UNP Texture Blender" folder.

2) Start TexBlender.exe.

3) Select "Body and Feet" from the first dropdown menu.

4) Select "Color" from the second dropdown menu.

5) Select "UNPBodyColor.png" from the middle.

When I select Body and Feet, then Color, or Normal, or Specular, all I get are Unpvaginacolor1-5, Unpvaginanormal, and Unpvaginaspecular, respectively.

Screenshot_5_zps9wv9lvfp.jpgScreenshot_6_zps4zr20kwz.jpgScreenshot_7_zpslyzwklyb.jpg

What exactly am I supposed to blend here?

yes ... it is fine, but do not stop there: click on one of them (if you have multiple versions) eg. Unpvaginacolor1, then click on the "preview" and after images appear in the first two boxes, click the "Blend Images" and should receive a message that was made ... Blend as for all others. Do not forget to do the same for Neck (not only for the body)

Dont think this is a texblend issue. You dont need to run texblend as long as you got matching texture sets.

More than likely some meshes you have are pointing towards wrong textures. Or possible just a simple load order issue.

Not sure, double check to make sure you got those npc replacers installed the right way. Just follow the instructions on their mod pages.

Devorax ... you solved the problem, anyway?

I managed to fix the discolored hands by reinstalling stuff. The all the NPC's modified by those replacer mods still have discolored vaginas though. I haven't tried blending stuff yet, but I'll get on that soon.

EDIT: I blended all the vagina.png files in TexBlend and they all still have discolored vaginas. Maybe I'm missing textures or something...

I'll look around my All In One HDT Pussy folders for vagina internal textures and see what I find.

Devorax ... you solved the problem, anyway?

Dont think this is a texblend issue. You dont need to run texblend as long as you got matching texture sets.

More than likely some meshes you have are pointing towards wrong textures. Or possible just a simple load order issue.

Not sure, double check to make sure you got those npc replacers installed the right way. Just follow the instructions on their mod pages.

Alright I managed to fix this. There were incorrect textures abound.

Thank you both for you help.

Archived