Editing an existing mod

There's currently a mod that added the Chinese stealth suit from Fallout 3 into Fallout 4. This is probably my favorite piece of equipment in any fallout game. However I'm doing a play through where I have the Naked Commonwealth mod installed, so my character is kind of required to stay naked. Is there a way I can edit this mode, so that I can keep the benefits from the stealth suit, namely bing able to turn invisible on a whim, while still being compatible with this mod? I have no idea how modding works, so if anyone can help me out I'd be grateful. 

Stealth Suit Mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20959/?

I though I could swap out textures from this mod, but I'm not sure if that will really do what I want it to:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/473/?

Alternatively there's a mod here that could be a reusable stealthboy that uses my AP. This might save me a headache and a lot of work. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18876/?

Thanks to anyone who's interested. I wish you the best. 

I would say look for the Mod called "Awesome Armor Mods" but I can't seem to find it on Nexus any more.

The last version I have on my computer was from Jan 20th 2016, and looking thru my Nexus download history it does not show up on the list (which means it was probably pulled).

That mod added an option for any armor that contained the ap_armor_Lining (misc) option to add chameleon effects (so when you duct you go into stealthboy stealth mode). It also add's the option of jetpack, and a combined option of jetpack and chameleon (which is the one I use).

I actually equip it to most of my base armors (cause I tweaked the armorsmith extended esp and added in railroad lining, legendary options, and ap armor misc to each armor (goggles, rings, glasses, armor pieces, etc)...as well as zero weights cause I hate heavy shit while I'm killing in the wasteland.

The last version I downloaded (which is version 1.3) Awesome Armor Mods-4761-1-33.zip

Note: you will need a ring or something you can wear in game to have that misc armor lining option. Then at a work bench you can add it to the item and once you wear it you can go invisible and fly and shit....

Hell I cheat like crazy....

Lets see...

Pipboy with no fall damage legendary (thanks to legendary modifications Cat tailed Legendary effect).

Rings with Hazmat Suit Radiation resistance, cause who needs rads while wondering the wasteland....

Tweaked out Rail Road Ballistic fiber options that at 250 to armor and energy resistance (cause reasons).

I enable the rail road lining at the begining of the game with a bat file (so I don't have to go there and do that to get the benifit).....

Irony cause I have tweaked the armor pieces to be weightless I accidentally added RR ballistic fiber options to the power armor pieces so I can go level 5 RR weave on a X-01 armor piece and have even more protection....

Most of the tweaks I do are done with FO4Edit and a couple of scripts.

I tweaked the add legendary and ballistic weave script to also add the misc armor bit (works like a charm).

Then I use the Quick Change xEdit scripts to change the weights for everything (armors, misc items, food, weapons, books, you name it) to Zero "0" so with hundreds of items in my inventory I can go around not even worrying about being "over encumbered"....

If you really really really want to cheat, change up the constructable objects cost on most things from x amount this that or the other to a single bottle cap, and remove the requirements for building like have to have x perk to be able to build this or that.... (I've only done that for some add-on's that have stupid amounts of shit needed to build something).

Hell if you really want something fun... make it so crap that is useless like "folders" give you 1 each of the "xxx shipment of" sets then when you go to a work bench to build something it will automatically break the folder down into the items needed to build something.... useless folders now become something of value :)

End rant back to playing fusion city's mod in FO4 with 4play active.... gotta earn some caps cause 250k isn't enough....

Archived