Non-BBP/TBBP versions of HDT Armors and Clothes?

I've been browsing the internet for cool mods and I keep finding these awesome clothes and armor from Blade & Soul, Black Desert Online, Bless, etc. I love them, but they all have breast physics, which I honestly don't like at all. There was also a kimono outfit called GGX and a similar one called ShengXiu, both of which I adore, but they have the same issue. Does anyone know where any non-bbp versions of these are? Or is there a way to remove the bouncing? I've tried removing XML files when I could, or not installing an HDT skeleton, but those didn't work in my couple of tests. I read a similar forum, but I honestly couldn't understand it. I'm new to messing with mods and such. Thanks for any help!

I love them, but they all have breast physics, which I honestly don't like at all.

BURN HIM!!!

BURN THE HERETIC!!!

No but really, iirc you can mess with the nif files (think its nif files) and remove nodes or something... its been a while.

There should be a few threads here on LL dedicated to doing just this.

I love them, but they all have breast physics, which I honestly don't like at all.

BURN HIM!!!

BURN THE HERETIC!!!

No but really, iirc you can mess with the nif files (think its nif files) and remove nodes or something... its been a while.

There should be a few threads here on LL dedicated to doing just this.

LMBO. XD Yeah, I think so. I know you can remove the breast bones, but I don't know if that's safe all the time. I tried it with one and it crashed, but it was probably because silly me didn't remove the XML or something. I've also tried removing the default BBP animation from HDT physics extensions, but there was still bouncing. I can try again though.

Err... why should there be HDT jiggling if you don't have HDT Physics Extensions installed?

You don't have it installed, right?

If you don't then it's probably not HDT but BBP or TBBP which has nothing to do with physics but with animations.

Maybe reinstall the skeleton (should be XPMSE, the go to skeleton for basically everyone) and this time install the HDT skeleton rig map - that's one of the options in the FOMod installer.

Just don't also install HDT PE or HDT SMP afterwards and breast movement should stop.

Err... why should there be HDT jiggling if you don't have HDT Physics Extensions installed?

You don't have it installed, right?

If you don't then it's probably not HDT but BBP or TBBP which has nothing to do with physics but with animations.

Maybe reinstall the skeleton (should be XPMSE, the go to skeleton for basically everyone) and this time install the HDT skeleton rig map - that's one of the options in the FOMod installer.

Just don't also install HDT PE or HDT SMP afterwards and breast movement should stop.

I have both XPMSE and HDT physics. Hm. I'll try it, but I like to use the HDT for other things besides BBP.

Ok, if you want to use HDT for something else then I guess you have to delete the body xml file responsible for the breast physics.

Normally that should be a file named hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp.xml

You can find that file under SKSE\Plugins, just like most of the HDT PE related stuff.

After deleting it the breasts should stop moving on their own. Unless you still have the BBP version of the XPMSE skeleton installed, but I already warned you about that.

Ok, if you want to use HDT for something else then I guess you have to delete the body xml file responsible for the breast physics.

Normally that should be a file named hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp.xml

You can find that file under SKSE\Plugins, just like most of the HDT PE related stuff.

After deleting it the breasts should stop moving on their own. Unless you still have the BBP version of the XPMSE skeleton installed, but I already warned you about that.

Okay, this has been working so far. Thank you.

Archived