Skyrim crashes upon starting

I've always had a lot of mods for skyrim, but recently I deleted quite a few of them, most of them were followers or armors that I no longer used. However after the initial uninstallation, the game began to crash upon startup which doesnt even allow me to play. Is there a way to see which mods are clashing? or a application that shows why its crashing?

Need to be more specific:  WHEN does it crashes?  Do you get to the main menu?  If you crash some time before the main menu appears (or just after appears but before you can actually click anything), then you deleted a mod that is a master to one of your remaining mods.  Using tesVEdit/Xedit (look on Nexus) will tell you what is missing, as will ModOrganizer if you are using that to install your mods. 

If you are crashing after the main menu (trying to load a game), then you may have putzed things by removing a bunch of mods on an existing game.  You may need to use one of the save cleaners available on Nexus.  Just to note - uninstalling mods on an existing save is a bad idea especially if there is any kind of scripting in the mod.  You can try starting a new game and see if you run into the same crashing.

Another note - if you use a merged patch (tesVEdit/XEdit), bashed patch, FNIS, something like Requiem, or basically anything that requires you to run some kind of patcher, then you need to run all of those again after removing any mods.

Archived