Can't get HDT to work on Custom Succubus Race

sonsuka

So, as the title states I can't get the HDT bounce and jiggle and physical extension for the custom Succubus Race to work ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22903/? ). I read online that 

"If you have Bodyslide 2 and outfit studio, go to caliente tools --> bodyslide and open up bodyslide there on the upper left corner there is Outfit/Body scroll to Cbbe body HDT klick it then go for for Preset which is under the Outfit/body scroll for a preset that you want the body use or make ur own by slide the weights there after that press "Build" button, then ull notice a popup will come that it successfully did it, now since u want the hdt thingaling for temptress go to Data --> meshes --> Actors --> Character --> Character assets, there u copy the Femalebody_0.nif and Femalebody_1.nif once that is done find Temptress files somewhere in the Meshes section for it and replace its femalebody." (This was on this thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39906-hdt-physics-not-working/ )

However, when I did this the body was there, but the head was missing so I reinstalled Succubus mod. Anyone have any idea what to do? When downloading there is a third option to use HDT, but I believe it didnt work.

That race has it's own skeleton in the meshes folder, I think in the same folder as the femalebody_1 file.  I found I had to replace the body, head, hands, and everything else in that folder along with the corrosponding textures to get everything working right.  For HDT to work grab the skeleton used by your standard bodies and copy/paste into the succubus files.

Archived