Cursed Loot and Milk Mod Economy questions.

Cursed Loot : How can I start any quest? Specifically "The Rubber Doll Quest". I am curious about stuff that this mod has to offer but I can't find any info about how to start this quest or any other.

Milk Mod Economy : I was only able to milk myself so far. Don't know if I can milk anyone else. How do I do it if I can? Can I give any orders to my milkmaids? What can I do with them? Alchemist told me she wants vampire, succubus and werewolf milk but I have absolutely no idea how to obtain those, I can't even get my own milk.

I surely have much more questions but this is all for now.

Cursed Loot: it's more or less the point of this mod that you're not in charge. ;) Whenever you loot stuff, there is a chance that you don't get trappend in standard items (you can at least change the chance for those), but a... worse cursed version. Rubber doll starts with a collar, so if you want that make sure you're at least not wearing another quest collar or one by any other mod. Not sure if a standard collar would prevent that event to trigger.

If you want an unimmersive and risky way, you can use AddItemMenu and get special items, but there is no guarantee that the quest will be triggered properly, so you'll wear it forever or use the "free me!" button.

MME: too long i've played it, don't know and the little i remember is probably outdated or wrong. Read the description, for a start.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived