Greybeard's Peace Council Won't Start

I gotta tell ya, I'm really digging SSE !  Think I'm running only about 50 mods at the moment and with my ENB, it looks FANTASTIC!  Well, there's some issues, like lousy character creation options (like FO4), but that'll get fixed thanks to all the modders - Beth is just lazy I think, but appreciate them giving this version out free. And I've only crashed, well, "dropped out" twice for unknown reasons. But restart the game and it's fine (no Oldrim Script Cleaner nonsense), so kudo's to Bethesda!

Anyway, I'm at the Greybeard's peace council and although I've seated, everyone just stands around and won't get on with it. So I'm hoping someone can fill me in on the console command(s) to get this going.  Any assistance is surely appreciated!

Again, SSE is truly great and hopefully SL Framework and all the other LL modders can port their work over to it. It's really worth it ...and will be MUCH better with LL's input!

Archived