Sengan Kagura Bon Appetit uncensor mod?

The PC version, "Full Course", is supposed to be uncensored by default, isn't it? I've looked everywhere for the PC version, but can only find the Vita one. What's annoying is that a bunch of sites have it labelled "Full Course" when it's not...

But yeah, a mod for that game would be greatly welcome. Even if it's just transferring over what the PC version has. 

Edit: Alright, so it seems that the "uncensored version" just gets rid of the light bars, and adds the faces? 

Yes, it use different format file from SV and EV; that's why there is no mods avaible (or maybe on some japanese forum but i'm not aware of )

Well, do you know if there's any place where I can see info on the Bon Appetit files?

Yes, it use different format file from SV and EV; that's why there is no mods avaible (or maybe on some japanese forum but i'm not aware of )

Well, do you know if there's any place where I can see info on the Bon Appetit files?

SV and EV both use .cat files, a windows catalog file. BA uses .mcat, a type of encrypted file format which cant be opened by default widows programs. The reason we dont see mods for BA is because, on top of modding the game, the modder would have to decrypt the file system and recompile it. Its a lengthy process for a game like Bon Appetit. 

SV and EV both use .cat files, a windows catalog file. BA uses .mcat, a type of encrypted file format which cant be opened by default widows programs. The reason we dont see mods for BA is because, on top of modding the game, the modder would have to decrypt the file system and recompile it. Its a lengthy process for a game like Bon Appetit. 

Awww, that's too bad. It makes me wonder why they used a different file type for BA. Thanks for explaining it to me, though.

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone. I recently started playing around with the files in Bon Appetit. While I haven't figured out how to remove the lights or chibi faces yet, I inadvertently figured out how to create a mod to remove the panties off the girls!

I have not tested it out extensively yet, but it appears consistent across girls/ outfits.

Here's a link to the mod-

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15dBQcVMZwp657FaBJkmpFv9A8rTn7uzq

To install, you simply copy the files in the mod folder over the appropriate game files (as indicated in the readme).

Finally, some preview pics. Let me know if there are any issues. Thanks.

69298571_p2.png

69298571_p3.png

514310_20180617192820_1.png

514310_20180617192821_1.png

514310_20180617192913_1.png

69298571_p0.png

69298571_p1.png

Unfortunately, I don't know of a method of extracting/swapping texture assets at this time. I looked into it a bit, but the files are very different from the other games, so I can't even use those as a comparison or starting point.

Truthfully, I have other projects I need to focus on, so while I may take another brief look, I probably won't pursue this too much longer.

36 minutes ago, DarkHawk02 said:

Alright, it's all set. We have a nude mod in for Bon Appetit!

I put together a mod pack with everything all together-

- decensor mod
- high res nude body mod
- lower res nude body mod
- panty removal mod

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-YxM_6EuA2YcDxCi6_VKFCx3TkkZqt7Q

Please let me know if you encounter any issues, thanks.

Hope you enjoy!

haruka.jpg.624597a0aa6cbb6296a59c0ae376123a.jpghomura.jpg.f68203602b2230a190893405037b2662.jpgkat.jpg.b9c395b85a601729e1b4caa672b1e6df.jpghikage.thumb.png.bd1a5a21189a6523dd9a80d226718fed.pngmirai.thumb.png.a2484f37d5562be04680e706dce2678f.pngmurakumo.thumb.png.05545a6087ca3b8565becb9ac7c289d4.pngrin.thumb.png.a11b4ed50cd406e3443a1f6e326fc2b4.pngryona.thumb.png.d4d0aa79f9119d3e48f16b127bb7f605.png

decensor mod folder and panty removal folders are empty in your zip file