weird framerate drop in very specific spots in towns/near multiple NPCs.

Xaqq

I have more than enough power to run skyrim at ultra with my 1080.

It's in odd spots in towns i get sudden framerate drops. whereas when i step in and out of that "spot" the framerate will go up and down as i back in then back out of that "Sweet spot" of low fps.

I turn off ENB and literally there is No framerate improvement or any effect at all on the fps. in fact I use Tetrachromatic ENB which u'd expect a huge fps increase if I totally turn off enb however there is no effect watsoever.

I dont think im using any 4k texture replacers on anythign or any NPCs either.

to give u an example as I go to riften i tank from 60 fps to 20fps. if i turn off enb it's still exactly 20. meaning it has nothign to do with rendering of any sort. 

It's in odd spots in towns i get sudden framerate drops. whereas when i step in and out of that "spot" the framerate will go up and down as i back in then back out of that "Sweet spot" of low fps.

I turn off ENB and literally there is No framerate improvement or any effect at all on the fps. in fact I use Tetrachromatic ENB which u'd expect a huge fps increase if I totally turn off enb however there is no effect watsoever.

to give u an example as I go to riften i tank from 60 fps to 20fps. if i turn off enb it's still exactly 20. meaning it has nothign to do with rendering of any sort. 

i have low fps in riften too :D

you remember skyrim is a 32 bit engine?...

you can have 4 x 1080 and a 12core and you will get shitty results..

i just wanna find a way to tweak my settings so i get better results in towns. it's a bit frustrating cuz i can get 50 fps on my laptop with no enb's installed plus jk skyrim mod. So i'm lead to believe there may be something that is off.

i just wanna find a way to tweak my settings so i get better results in towns. it's a bit frustrating cuz i can get 50 fps on my laptop with no enb's installed plus jk skyrim mod. So i'm lead to believe there may be something that is off.

do you run exactly the same setup/inis on both?

do you run exactly the same setup/inis on both?

nvm i fixed the issue. re installed all texture mods and meshes mods like smim and everything that effects npc's (AIO animated pussy) and  now i'm running at a minimum of 50 fps in cities.

(this includes all my cities/towns mods like jk skyrim and populated cities)

Archived