[WIP] Fully customisable bodies

Raflod

Hello, here is my first experimentation with Skyrim modding, while learning Papyrus and Ck.

It's neither a body replacer, nor a nif modder's resource, but it should be an extension to character generation, allowing to customize body (now supporting female only, but it's easily extensible to males too). You can customize:

-breast shape: some shapes

-breast size: three sizes: small, medium, large (for each shape)

-pubic hair: different styles

-body weight (console): from very slim to very fat (so fat that there are collision problems with horses, I need to fix it)

-body shape: now it's just one, "Commoner" body, but I'd like to include "Muscle" and "Pregnant".

So here are some combinations of those params in an image:

attachment.php?aid=12415

And the messagebox menus:

attachment.php?aid=12417

Low quality video of the mod:

(see attachment in post #10)

You won't be able to remove my body sets from you (even by using "removeallitems")

Theorically, an infinite number of bodyparts can be used.

The customization is done using a messagebox menu. It can be used on any race (khajiit and argonians not supported yet).

The player can wear any armor or anything, there is a script that manages the body.

Is there some other mod that does a similar thing? I'd like to compare its techniques with mine.

I started with AcDale's body (cause it had moving breasts), and my meshes are not perfect (and 3d pubic is a hell'a lot of polycounts), but I needed something to test with.

Is there any way to set custom cameras on custom spots, maybe using a function or some command, or maybe using a new camera in ck somehow? I'd like to point the camera to correct spots when customizing body parts.

I'd check out Caliente's BodySlide - it allows you to custom adjust bodies and adapt clothing to them, while out-of-game. It's a separately written program, but you might find some of it useful.

You can find Caliente's work here in LL or on the Nexus.

Good luck!

I'd check out Caliente's BodySlide - it allows you to custom adjust bodies and adapt clothing to them' date=' while out-of-game. It's a separately written program, but you might find some of it useful.

You can find Caliente's work here in LL or on the Nexus.

Good luck!

[/quote']

Yes I know about that, but that is an out of game tool, my mod allows every single npc to have a custom body, and change bodyparts according to strength, or other attributes. I might also use Caliente's bodyslide to make parts for an additional body type.

Well' date=' if you don't mind going back a game, you can always check out VORB for Oblivion. (Vaderapps' Oblivion Real Bodies)

[/quote']

Yes, that's what I looked for, but I prefer remaining in Skyrim (long time I don't make mods for Oblivion, I forgot everything, I think Skyrim has very different scripting language), I'll try to have a look at that, thanks.

Will this work like setbody in oblivion? I could really use one like that for both UNP and cbbe armor :/ missing out many cbbe armor.

I don't remember about a setbody in oblivion (didn't play it much)' date=' this mine is meant to be used to give some randomness to npcs, maybe usable also in adult mods (actually the management would be even simpler in that case, as I could decide when to show custom body instead of always using events from Actors)

Some pictures would be nice.

So will it support any body type like UNP and CBBE?

Yeah let me try with attachment down here, I didn't see it. I put it also in the first post.

Yes it potentially can support any body type, you just have to separate bodyparts in a 3d editor and add them in the CK to be recognized.

post-20501-13597876817052_thumb.jpg

Wait' date=' this is done ingame? If so, you could probably manage to "transform" the male body from erect to flaccid...

[/quote']

Yes it's exacly what I meant with "extend it for males too". But actually I thought about managing erections through a script, maybe with three versions of the mesh, deciding when to have one or the other one. Actually, it's not the male body that would be transformed, but just the penis, the body can remain unchanged.

There is the body template (for female characters it is a body without breasts and other parts) in which you can put the body parts, the only thing to respect is just the border vertex positions (and count, and skin weights) so that they're all compatible and there are no holes (there is still some unpolishment in neck, I'll need to fix it I think). You can edit the other vertices how much you want, to give them different shapes and sizes.

Here is another picture, it is about player menus, I'll also add it in the first page. "Camera" lets you rotate the camera to have a better view of player, and "Weight" just tells you the command to use in console in order to set weight.

post-20501-13597876818983_thumb.jpg

Archived