StripSlots

Hello

The sexlab function Stripslots do not play an animation even when it is called with DoAnimate = true.

The animation is played when in MCM Undressanimation is checked.

So for my function i make the following workaround.

Before starting the function save the value for Undressanimation

Start the animation

Restore the original value.

I do not know if the choosen delay time of 0.2 is high enough for all cases.

Regards

function Undress_player_sexlab ()
    Bool[]   Slots = new Bool[33]
    int      i

i = 0
    While(I < Slots.Length)
        Slots = false
        i += 1
    EndWhile
   Slots [2] = true;

sslSystemConfig slconf = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000d62 , "Sexlab.esm") as sslSystemConfig
   bool bSaveUndress = slconf.UndressAnimation

if !bSaveUndress
      slconf.UndressAnimation = True;
      Utility.Wait (0.2)
   endif

SexLab.ActorLib.StripSlots (_aPlayer, Slots, DoAnimate = True )

if !bSaveUndress
      Utility.Wait (0.2)
      slconf.UndressAnimation = False;
   endif

endfunction    

Not sure if i get right what you do and why, i assume you make a mod and want to start a sexlab scene with undressing? That undressing animations can be disabled in sexlab is on purpose, and if disabled it is NOT expexted to play anything, no matter which slot is involved. Why would you change that? To me it sounds like it works exactly like it should, plays when animations are checked and doesn't do anything when not.

Not sure if i get right what you do and why, i assume you make a mod and want to start a sexlab scene with undressing? That undressing animations can be disabled in sexlab is on purpose, and if disabled it is NOT expexted to play anything, no matter which slot is involved. Why would you change that? To me it sounds like it works exactly like it should, plays when animations are checked and doesn't do anything when not.

No only use the undressing function. For me it just looks more like a bug, since these sexlab function  have  definitely a boolean parameter DoAnimate and also the possibility to define which he body slots should be animated.

No only use the undressing function. For me it just looks more like a bug, since these sexlab function  have  definitely a boolean parameter DoAnimate and also the possibility to define which he body slots should be animated.

As you said: The animation is played when in MCM Undressanimation is checked.

And if i as a user uncheck that option there is a reason, and i don't want any mod to overwrite that. Be it that i don't want it at all, or that i have an alternative like serial strip with more and better animations. If you make a mod that overwrites that, it will be incompatible with both.

I guess you're wrong. I use the function of serial strip also in my mod and there is no additional workaround necessary. The behaviour of serial strip is just as the modder describes it and no annoying workaround necessary.

Archived