100% Save game help

Richard Stryker

I'm wondering how to get 100% completion to unlock all the costumes.  I downloaded a save file from somewhere (can't remember where, exactly) but don't know what to do with the file.  It's in several folders.

KoeiTecmo>DOA5LR>c0ea1d89>SAVE_SYS.DAT

Can anybody tell me where to put it (be nice guy!) or point me in the direction to make it happen?

Thanks!

Ouch, from memorie (and a quick check in my folder) you are putting the file in the good folder.

At least it's located in your C:/ (or where you installed your window) -> User -> Your PC Name -> My documents -> KoeiTecmo -> DOA5LR -> And here there are two folder (mine is 1 & 1337), inside one of them are located the save, replace theses/this file with the Full save.

Not sure about which one of the folder is the good one but since the replay are located in the "1" folder I suppose the save too so the first folder.

Be sure to have a save that is actually unlocking all content too, there was plenty of differents saves in past.

I can't confirm if the full save is unlocking all content on version after 1.08 (Core version start at 1.09 if I'm not wrong).

Well, I tried to just drag and drop the save file, but it didn't work.  It's all good though, I've just been playing through the game unlocking costumes.  Ahhh, just like the old days!

Honestly I still have a couple of things that are off with the HDM mod, but for the most part it's working.  I've just got the "didn't recognize game.exe. Mod loader disabled" prompt when I start, and I've got the guys working out in the gym, but other than that the nude mods and extra stages are working, so I'm happy.  I don't think I'm getting the super duper 60fps breasts, but the 60fps IS working.  There was a LOT of reinstalling and extracting and moving and crap involved, so I'm just gonna play for a while and enjoy the game.

Archived