sd+ not showing up in the mcm

Uninstall SD+, reload game and make a clean save on a new save slot... preferably where nobody is around. Like in Breezehome.

Close Skyrim.

Re-install SD+ and run LOOT.

Also run latest version of FNIS.

Reload game and open MCM menu then quickly close it to force MCM reinitialization.

Wait until it finds SD+ (message appears at top left of screen).

Test SD+ again.

basicly sd+ isn't in my mcm when i go to death alternative/ on bleedout like it used to be

mod incompatibility?

installed incorrectly?

If you didn't find it yet, you need to register quests manually in DA since some versions. Just hit the button.

Uninstall SD+, reload game and make a clean save on a new save slot... preferably where nobody is around. Like in Breezehome.

Close Skyrim.

Reload game and open MCM menu then quickly close it to force MCM reinitialization.

Test SD+ again.

That is by no means a "fix everything method" nor is it even save. It's fine if you want to help others, but you should at least carefully read what the problem is, and knowing something about the problem would help, too.

basicly sd+ isn't in my mcm when i go to death alternative/ on bleedout like it used to be

mod incompatibility?

installed incorrectly?

If you didn't find it yet, you need to register quests manually in DA since some versions. Just hit the button.

Close Skyrim.

Test SD+ again.

That is by no means a "fix everything method" nor is it even save. It's fine if you want to help others, but you should at least carefully read what the problem is, and knowing something about the problem would help, too.

Nope.  You're wrong.  Not only are you completely wrong, you suggest nothing useful.  So wrong and useless.  Typical day for you, huh?  

He said SD+ is  NOWHERE in the menu like it used to be so all you suggest is that he go register SD+ when he can't even find it?  LMAO!  Wow....

How do I know you're wrong?  When I have a bad mod with MCM then I do exactly what I just wrote there.  Works all the time for me.  :-)

If it doesn't work for him, it's still worlds better than your suggestion.  "Urrrh, durrhhh, you can't find SD+ in your MCM menu??  Urhh durrh... then go find it and register it!  Urrhhh durrrrh.  I so smart." -- Nazzzgul666 

Nope.  You're wrong.  Not only are you completely wrong, you suggest nothing useful.  So wrong and useless.  Typical day for you, huh?  

He said SD+ is  NOWHERE in the menu OF DA. That's why i said, read carefully about the problem. And if you don't know what that means, it would be good to know something about the problem.

Nope. You're wrong. Not only are you completely wrong, you suggest nothing useful. So wrong and useless. Typical day for you, huh?

He said SD+ is NOWHERE in the menu OF DA. That's why i said, read carefully about the problem. And if you don't know what that means, it would be good to know something about the problem.

What? That just proves you're wrong even more.

Anyway, I just realized that you probably never go out and socialize with people so that's why you don't know how to treat others. I shouldn't be mean to handicapped virgins. My bad.

When a mod doesn't appear in the MCM although properly installed, then it is usually NOT the fault of the mod in question.

MCM can break when the MCM script running prior to the mod in question is bad. And that often happens when you have uninstalled a mod with MCM.

So when you have MCM issues it is ALWAYS worth using a script cleaner.

When a mod doesn't appear in the MCM although properly installed, then it is usually NOT the fault of the mod in question.

MCM can break when the MCM script running prior to the mod in question is bad. And that often happens when you have uninstalled a mod with MCM.

Dammit. Fore's very right. A script cleaner is usually my answer to most people's problems 9 times out of 10. Here, I just got tired of recommending it.

Yes. But that's not what the OP asked for. I admit, it's maybe difficult to guess what he actually means if you don't know the exact problem:

There is the MCM from Death Alternative, and that has a section for SD+ on the "bleedout section" and again on the on "death section", and that is what he's talking about. Earlier versions of DA found installed mods by themself and registered any quests automaticly, but now you have to press the button to register quests from other mods. Before you press that button, SD+ or any other mods won't be there.

So all he has to do is pressing that button. No reinstall or save cleaner needed, nor will it help in this case.

Archived