GetCurrentGameTime in SKSE Addon?

Greetings all,

I've made a mod that got a lot of papyrus scripts. Now I want to convert most of the scripts to an native SKSE Plugin, written in C++, to speed everything up. The main problem is, that many scripts depends on the GameTime for many calculations. And here is where I ran into a problem.

Does somebody knows how to get the current game time in a SKSE Addon (in C++)? Something simulary to "Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()"

Thanks

A matter of time is a nice example, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for.

HUD Widgets are made with Adobe Flash and Actionscript 2 (like in most other games - by using the Autodesk "Scaleform Framework" - a Flash engine for 3D games). The Informations are sended via papyrus.

But A Metter of time gave me an inspiration - thanks.

I can send the current game time to C++ every GameHour + ssaving the realtime. When I need the time, I can read the last stored GameTime and add the difference between the current real time and the last updated real time, and multiply it with the time scaling setting.

If there isn't any better solution, this can be a work around solution.

Archived