Tempted to ditch UUNP forever and go back to CBBE need help

calranthe

Hello,

After reading the benefits of UUNP over CBBE I decided to do a fresh install of Skyrim and most of it went okay except for getting UUNP to work.

You know I like CBBE you install it and 90% of stuff works without any hassle or tweaking not that I do not enjoy tweaking but two days trying to figure out UUNP maybe it is just not for me.

What is going wrong I install the following.

UNP BASE Main body V1dot2

Fair Skin Complexion - Fair Skin Complexion for UNP v9.2

Bodyslide 2

Exended skeleton

then the sexlab basics and for example Devious devices all the needed mods and picking cursed loot, now I load up the game and create a new char.

Everything looks okay but when I go to the UUNP tab and if I touch any of the sliders (lets say the basic UNP) my characters fingers disappear and my hands disconnect from the body about 1cm of air between the wrists and fingerless hands and no matter what I tweak from that point on (understand I only took it from 0 to 0.01.

Any ideas please.

No, the RaceMenu plugin is for meddling with your body morphs in-game, in case you want to change something on the fly. And they only work if you had Bodyslide generate the morph file for each outfit anyway.

CBBE or UUNP, you need to use Bodyslide to generate bodies and outfits according to your preferred tastes first. 

From what I read that is what the tab is for in the racemenu so that I didn't have to mess around in an external program

Sorry that's not how that works.

You actually have to open Bodyslide and find the UUNP body, pick a preset and hit the build key.

Not to mention that if you go back to CBBE and indeed feel that you have to use Devious Devices its going to involve you having to open Bodyslide, pick a body, set your sliders, and hit build to export the new body.

If you want Racemenu morphs to work your going to have to learn to open bodyslide,

Your going to need to figure out how to use "Group Filter"

To find the outfits to build,

There is also a Racemenu Morphs checkbox you have to check off to use Racemenu morphs at all.

I'd also like to mention that,

The Book of UUNP is not available in CBBE.

There are over 400 unp objects that work in Bodyslide for UUNP in The Book of UUNP, with unp, unpb, sevenbase bombshell and the basic 50 run of the mill CBBE morphs.

Also my Devious Device sliders are the best.

To hear you say your ditching UUNP, when almost daily people tell me they are ditching CBBE cause its stuff isn't as good as mine.

Jeesh.

post-79263-0-10768300-1488935437_thumb.png

See I was using an old version of CBBE which you just installed 2-3 mods and had a body that worked and without messing with anything most clothing that stated CBBE just worked yes sometimes my characters body changed to fit the clothing but hey nothing is perfect, guess I am going to have to drag myself kicking and screaming into this (after I reinstall all my base mods decided to try a reinstall while waiting on a reply) lol.

See I was using an old version of CBBE which you just installed 2-3 mods and had a body that worked and without messing with anything most clothing that stated CBBE just worked yes sometimes my characters body changed to fit the clothing but hey nothing is perfect, guess I am going to have to drag myself kicking and screaming into this (after I reinstall all my base mods decided to try a reinstall while waiting on a reply) lol.

That's a shame cause Book of UUNP has over 400+ new shit since July and well heck....

Your Bandits don't even have keys on them.

Not to mention that you cant possibly have an author that did everything to make sure that all Devious Devices, all RMA UUNP, and The Book of UUNP, all NSK13, all Nisatanka stuff all works together. Oh wait, sorry I did that, that's right I did Devious Devices, RMA UUNP, the Book of UUNP, and all NSK13 stuff in UUNP.  well then...

But hey you can dream that CBBE has such an author to make that claim.

post-79263-0-02279500-1488936119_thumb.png

Right, but that's because back then getting a body was nothing more than picking up a shape someone else created and hoping people also converted enough outfits to that body to not have your body bizarrely change body types whenever they put on a different tunic. What you're describing is being new to Bodyslide, not being new to a different body type.

Don't get me wrong it makes sense to me now and I kinda feel like a fool but it is all a learning experience so thank you for the knowledge here I some how totally missed. Hmm what is this book of UUNP just woke up its 6:26am time to start installing mods :)

Okay so I now feel kinda stupid, I have probably been using Skyrim for the last couple of years modding since the new systems came out without actually using the body I was installing, I always saw the odd clothing that didn't fit or went invisible and just put it down to instability of mods lol

I found my old virgin save game, 2011 date stamp my first play through no mods :)

Thank you

Archived