First of all, I am sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section of the forums (it does say you can ask for help on here)

Second of all, I am sorry if this is a redundant issue and makes people roll their eyes when they see this.

Anywho, on with the technical problem. I will say that am a not new to modding at all and am quite skilled at modding any game. But, there is just this one issue I am having on Skyrim at the moment.

Let me tell you:

It has to do with the CBBE bodyslide program. This issue is relatively simple, I created a custom body preset  that only works when the character isn't wearing any armor/clothes (naked); and when they do wear clothes/armor they revert back down to the vanilla body size. However, my problem goes beyond this.

To start off: I have these installed:

CBBE beautiful bodies

Killer Keos Skimpy Armor (with CBBE and HDT compatibility)

X32 skeleton

HDT physics

RaceMenu

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

SSKE (fully updated)

(I also have LOOT)

So I have met all the requirements and have installed them via Mod Organizer.

My Skyrim is as follows: C:\Skyrim - Legendary Edition

Mod Organizer is at: C:\Mod Organizer

Body Studio is at: C:\Mod Organizer\mods\BodySlide and Outfit Studio

My custom body has been built in Bodyslide studio like this: (yes I clicked batchbuild/build morphs

(See attachment)

Then I assumed that it would work with every armor (because of batch-build or somethin?)

Nah it didn't.

Sooooo, then looked up every possible tutorial and website to see what I was doing wrong, and I couldn't get anywhere (trust me I read the bodyslide studio files, the mod descriptions as well, etc, etc. I googled from about 4pm today to now with no luck. )

Then I found out that in the top right corner of the bodyslide studio, I had not specified anything in the outfit filter. Well, then I attempted to add to that group list, but the I couldn't find any group files within Killer Keos Skimpy Armor's mod folder (they just had the meshes themselves btw, which I tried editing with outfit studio, but when I tried the slider presets within the outfit studio the armor/clothes didn't change one bit)

When it all comes to, will I literally have to mod every single piece of armor in the game to fit the new custom body?

I don't know how to add any more groups/outfits to the bodyslide studio

I tried launching BodySlide studio from Mod Organizer but got a failed to load Setup.vrc

I found out the CBBE replacement armor does not support BodySlide Studio changes. (that's why I got rid of that and when with Keo's)

I then tried to resort to one single piece of armor, some armor from nexus, but I couldn't get that either.

So I really need your guy's magical help xD.

I need a good explanation/tutorial. I would be greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.....

I don't want to be a burden.... >_<

post-1784165-0-90345800-1488592680_thumb.jpg