More clothes for BNB?

Costane

Hey, I use Bouncing Natural Breasts as my skin, but I notice that some of the armors like the NCR armor and the sherrif's duster don't have a skimpy outfit. I'd like to keep using the original BNB but I cannot for the life of me find ones that aren't type 3 or 6. Would just using type 3 armors still give the desired huge tit look?

I share your pain there. I've noticed several basic vanilla outfits that have never been converted to the larger BNB body options and honestly I doubt they ever will be unless a newbie takes up the charge. Type 6 especially seems to all the attention by modders, and rightly so, its a gorgeous body, but I agree in your sentiment that it does nothing to satisfy the craving for huge tits.

Unfortunatly though, to answer your question directly, I am not aware of any other BNB clothing collections besides the basic ones already on Nex. I'm not even sure if that BNB collection touches the DLC clothing or not.

I don't know why that body type isn't more popular(by far my favorite)anyway I have been doing some preg conversions for bnb since I don't like the cali body I did do an ncr and ranger outfit before I started that not sure if these are skimpy enough but here is some pics

I'm not real happy with either but if there good enough for you I can post them.

I don't know why that body type isn't more popular(by far my favorite)anyway I have been doing some preg conversions for bnb since I don't like the cali body I did do an ncr and ranger outfit before I started that not sure if these are skimpy enough but here is some pics

I'm not real happy with either but if there good enough for you I can post them.

Cool, if you want to do an esp for them, I can merge them into SCR sometime, we'rem hoping at getting a system happening to pick player/companion body types, mainly 6M & BnB at the moment. :)

That's cool I didn't know you were doing that I've been replacing the meshes in the pregcali folder with mine as I go along.It will be a while I've only done 7 or so and I'm trying to keep the sizes and quality as good as evilrunner's and user29's which is hard past p2 for me anyway.:D

Big boobies arent popular anymore? Sad! I really want to see more armors for BNB if anyone knows of any Id like them! I like the ranger outfit,Im sure you can make it better if you choose to but heck it shows some cleavage so thats a win! I wish I knew how to do 3d editing and Id make tons of armors!

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't like the BNB at first- it made every character have huge perky tits, which sort of spoiled the feel of the game... however... i discovered the BNB "body by race" mod which totally makes it better. Now the characters with giant tits are few and far between, and the other female NPCs are much more varied in their hips and cup size. Which is perfect for realism junkies like me.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/38524 < this.

I do miss the desert camo trousers and the black hooded jacket (wasteland wanderer) which was a really nice recolor included in this mod http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/36485 ...a transfer of those textures for the BNB body type would be like christmas in july :D

The non-BNB clothes still work obviously, but you know..

Guest user29

Big boobies arent popular anymore? Sad! I really want to see more armors for BNB if anyone knows of any Id like them! I like the ranger outfit' date='Im sure you can make it better if you choose to but heck it shows some cleavage so thats a win! I wish I knew how to do 3d editing and Id make tons of armors!

[/quote']

Sounds like it might be time for you to start learning blender :)

Anyone can manipulate meshes.

Archived