need help please, my game crash in begning before i really play the game

Persianimmortal

hi , i updated some of my mods after long time and i noticed my old save game after i loaded and played awhile crashed, i tried again and again but after first save game the save file crashed after each time i tried to load it, so i began new game but still same problem , i really installed all mods in small groups but i cant find what mod cause this crash problem , i put my papyrus file , i hope anyone can help me and figures whats the problem.

Thanks for help

Papyrus.0.log

Try this:

Start the game

Open the console before loading a savegame

type:

coc qasmoke

The vanilla player person will spawn in that room. Wait until all the mods are loaded. Then, without saving, load your last savegame.

If it still doesn't work, run your save game through the Save Game Script Cleaner: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

i began new game and i have alternative start mod , its like your suggestion a safe cell so all mods load there in begining but after activing some mods and do setting when i save then i load the save it crashes , co i cant even begin the game , any idea accourding to my papyrus what mods can cause that i can put my load order if it helps.

load order would be helpful

sounds like you may have hit Skyrim's default string limit (just a guess)

if so try installing Crash Fixes (get it right here on LL, just search the downloads section for it) latest version is 12

if it is the string limit that will let you continue to play ... but if you use save cleaners you will have to use one that is compatible with it.

load order would be helpful

sounds like you may have hit Skyrim's default string limit (just a guess)

if so try installing Crash Fixes (get it right here on LL, just search the downloads section for it) latest version is 12

if it is the string limit that will let you continue to play ... but if you use save cleaners you will have to use one that is compatible with it.

it is 253 mods installed with one merged esp contains 30 mods , i know its alot but it was ok before update i played this for like 1 year , but after i updated some mods like sexlab,campfire,frostfall,sanguine,..... the problem began

hmm

I do know if you have a lot of animations installed (I don't quite break sexlab's 500 limit, I could if I put all I have in) they do add strings (I think about 12 per animation)

the save game cleaner ReSaver (the one I use is http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3445-skyrimtools-script-cleaner-and-more/ )

using this or another save game cleaner can tell you how many strings you have at least. (the save game script scalpel off nexus will fail to load a save game if you are over the string limit)

another thing I noticed (I am not able to really read papyrus logs but I can figure out a few things from them) is that I saw a lot of notices (mostly error) from 4 mods

located at locations FB 6B, 68 and estrus in your load order (the estrus ones are I think normal but am not sure) so you may want to check what those mods do

the one located at position FB seems to be throwing more (and it is mostly script errors) than any other that I saw offhand.

I would suggest to recheck the mods in your load order in those positions (especially the one at FB ) and make sure they are compatible with your setup, and if they are compatible

to make sure whether or not they need special handling (some mods do, I have at least 6 like that myself).

if it is in fact the string limit Crash Fixes can help you continue to play anyway (link http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2551-crash-fixes )

if you are able to start a new game and play for a while at least it would mean you are not over the string limit initially, but as you play the game it adds more strings to your save game over time.

one thing Skyrim dislikes (for some reason that I do not know) is to load a larger save game first time loading when playing.  you may want to try loading a save game

with a minimal impact (either a very low mod load out initial save or type "coc qasmoke" from main menu) then try to load a regular save game and see if it lets you play.

I myself have to do this to play (due to breaking the string limits badly).  what I normally do is to load a save game specially made for this (in my case the total esm/esp files in use are

skyrim, update, dawnguard, hearthfires, dragonborn, usleep, and AS-LAL, the save itself is made right after PC creation) then I load my regular game and it works fine for me (in conjunction with crash fixes).

hopefully some of this is helpful to you.

edit - attached is my own load order and modlist (I use MO) for comparison purposes.

loadorder 02162017.txt

modlist 02162017.txt

hmm

I do know if you have a lot of animations installed (I don't quite break sexlab's 500 limit, I could if I put all I have in) they do add strings (I think about 12 per animation)

the save game cleaner ReSaver (the one I use is http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3445-skyrimtools-script-cleaner-and-more/ )

using this or another save game cleaner can tell you how many strings you have at least. (the save game script scalpel off nexus will fail to load a save game if you are over the string limit)

another thing I noticed (I am not able to really read papyrus logs but I can figure out a few things from them) is that I saw a lot of notices (mostly error) from 4 mods

located at locations FB 6B, 68 and estrus in your load order (the estrus ones are I think normal but am not sure) so you may want to check what those mods do

the one located at position FB seems to be throwing more (and it is mostly script errors) than any other that I saw offhand.

I would suggest to recheck the mods in your load order in those positions (especially the one at FB ) and make sure they are compatible with your setup, and if they are compatible

to make sure whether or not they need special handling (some mods do, I have at least 6 like that myself).

if it is in fact the string limit Crash Fixes can help you continue to play anyway (link http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2551-crash-fixes )

if you are able to start a new game and play for a while at least it would mean you are not over the string limit initially, but as you play the game it adds more strings to your save game over time.

one thing Skyrim dislikes (for some reason that I do not know) is to load a larger save game first time loading when playing.  you may want to try loading a save game

with a minimal impact (either a very low mod load out initial save or type "coc qasmoke" from main menu) then try to load a regular save game and see if it lets you play.

I myself have to do this to play (due to breaking the string limits badly).  what I normally do is to load a save game specially made for this (in my case the total esm/esp files in use are

skyrim, update, dawnguard, hearthfires, dragonborn, usleep, and AS-LAL, the save itself is made right after PC creation) then I load my regular game and it works fine for me (in conjunction with crash fixes).

hopefully some of this is helpful to you.

edit - attached is my own load order and modlist (I use MO) for comparison purposes.

hi :) , after reading your nice info about which mod can cause the problem i tested and noticed after certain number of mod i install , save game became unstable when i used that software for string i got "full table " message so i noticed thats the problem nothing else , i had to use ENB series and i removed them all to have fluent game play so im sure that mods kinda protect me from full string problem so after i removed them , the problem began , i used "crash fix" and BOOM here we go "NO PROBLEM" :D THANKS ALOT for YOUR nice and helpful info

WISH you BEST and i HOPE YOU ENNJOY THE game LIKE i can do now :D

Archived