Creature animations not playing correctly

Everything works fine with the human/elf/orc actors, but when I try to have creature's have sex, either the creature or the human actor go into the animation, but not both.

I have the following sexlab mods installed...

Sexlab Framework 162

More Nasty Critters 9.3

Matchmaker

Defeat

Jcontainers

SLAL

Several animation packs

Load order is...

Sexlab.esm

Creature Framework.esm

SLAnimLoader

Matchmaker

Defeat

SLALAnimOBJ

NIbblesAnimObjects

SLAL K4Anims

SexLabNude Creatures

Hentai Creatures

Any idea why?

Thanks,

Eric

Well, good news is: nothing is wrong with the stuff you posted, they all work fine in general. But without further information, it's hard to tell anything. A full load order to see what mods are installed would be useful, and a papyrus log as well.

Did you try it with a new game? Does it happen every time and for all creatures or only specific? Do the actors get teleported into each other and only one of them moves or is one completly out of the scene?

Strangest thing ever...the animations started working...and I changed nothing.  I'll take it :P

If you have great "Dragon Animations (creature on creature)" installed, then with some mod-makers which do not care about selecting correct animation, you can get 'wolf on wolf' or 'wolf on bunny' is called if paticipants are human and wolf. I catched this issue with trying "Animal Mansion" from JMathers. In that case human just stands. Just with SL functionality switch animation to appropriate.

Mostly this SL-lack (not bug) appears on creature-creature animations, but with human-creature too.

Somewhere in "Dragon Animations" i discribed how to resolve this issue with scripting till SL will be updated.

Kind Regards.

Archived